FS: Super S/SR front bumper

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
For sale, Super S/SR front bumper, including 2 std front fogs, red in colour but will need respraying

Easy upgrade for a std motor to get bodycoloured bumpers or the more fetching shaped bumper instead of the usual ones, can obv be sprayed to match the colour of ur car by any bodyshop or in the know friend, lol.

I have a few people interested at the moment, but no definate decisions as of yet

Looking for decent offers, bearing in mind I sold the last one for £100 plus postage (was like £14)

But send me an offer if ur after it....

Got the bumper, needs spraying woteve colour u want it as its had a bit of prep work done to it before the car was sold and the bumper was left.

Looking for any offers on it...

Anyone?

highly reccomended mod for all those l, lx ,etc people, it makes the car look SO much better i did this to my last lx 100% improvement.

Dave

I cant really see from the photos...

Is it in good condition?
And scratches etc?

Thanks

Yes its good condition, and there are no deep scratches, just light surface ones which will go when u spry it anyways. Part of it has been sanded down already and sprayed very lightly, but nothing wrong with it....

I Want it!! :love:

Can you wait a week or so for the money i dont get paid untill start of Feb.
Will you take £80 plus postage?

Thanks Simon

Yeah thats cool. My car is red, but i have a mates dad who works in a body shop so, cool.
What would the cost be inc postage?
Ta Simon:upside:

Not sure on the postage, the last one was £14 when I managed to find someone to post it, lol, that was to the nottingham area, so id say its probs about the same upto you, mayber a bit more....

Shall we say £100 including postage to make things easier for you...

You got a deal mate.
If i give you my email address, you could give me your bank details and as soon as i get paid il do a funds transfer from my account(which would be Mon or Tue next week).
Does that sound ok?:upside:

No Paypal sorry.

My email is [email protected].
If you email the account number and the sort code and the branch of bank and i will transfer £100 as soon as im paid.
Il also give you the address for you to post it to.
Cheers, Simon.

One thing.. How do i hide a bumper from the missus!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Back