K11 Super S front seats

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
FOR SALE edit : AGAIN MUST GO SOON!!

2 excellent condition k11 Super S front seats, no burns tears or rips No seatbelt holders, but the ones from the seats you wont need will fit no problems.

Sorry I will not post, collection only from M24 5TS or arrange part way if ya lucky - but not @ too much expense to me :p

looking for around £45

Cheers
JK

:p how did i know someone would say that...and of course Layla...wud be u ;)

hehe right pics to follow...happy missy?! :)

JK

jus for u

lol

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 299
I'm in no mega rush to sell anyway, they are currently being used as a sofa in my room haha...wanted to keep em but i need cash for a new project :)

JK

nah ill be getting both fella. :) wont look odd then at front. just means ill have to rewire headrest monitors up again :(

haha

Yeh andy no worries, if you def want em let me know, u can pay me at a later date if u need to. I know u wont run off...i'll send the heavies in if you do lol.

yeh u plank use the other headrests!! haha...bet u wish u'd have thought of that dont ya :)

Let me know if u want em Andy, and we will sort summat.

JK

hey mate jus found your seats on the forum and i would be interested in coming to pick them up. are they still for sale and i can offer £40 for them? im coming from the midlands so a fair trek!!! ta mate
dan

I had sold them last time, to Andy_S but he never contacted me.

some other ppl were interested too so they back up again now!

JK

shocking really people fight over the k10 super s stuff usually, and these k11 seats are miles better than the crappy standard ones you get in k11's whats wrong with you people! :p

these k11 seats are miles better than the crappy standard ones you get in k11's whats wrong with you people! :p

yes but they wouldnt match the standard rear seats. you would have to get them both re-trimed in the same material for them to look right/good. iam tempted myself but carnt afford them lol.

they are sat in my room at the mo being used as a sofa lol...a noce comfy one :)

was jus annoyed because there was someone else who wanted them, and a certain person let me down. If they don't sell i'll keep em as my comfy sofa!!

was jus offering em up to anyone who might want them :)

JK

Seats

I would have thses off you at your price, I am in the Midlands(Brum) so difficult to come collect as I work permanant nights!. If I arranged a courier to pick them up would you be willing to do that?, all it would need is for them to be wrapped in plastic/bubble wrap or cardboard with my Address on them?. I understand if you dont but worth a thought.

Thanks,

Paul.

Back