K10 Super S front and rear seats: £55

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I have the Super S front and rear seats out of my K10 for sale. They are in very good condition, with only a small little wear mark on the drivers right hand side support but hasn't torn.

I paid £90 for these about just over a year ago, and they where some of the best condition super S seats that came for sale on here. These have been looked after extensively, and look like they have just come from the factory!

I am only asking £55 for both the fronts and rear.

Collection would be from the Manchester area, and I will fit them for the buyer if they are going in a K10. :)

I will also do a deal for both the seats and Super S doorcards for £65 if anybody would be interested.

Regards,
-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
BTTT for these great seats.

I need a quick sale on these, hence why they are so cheap. They are in almost immaculate condition, and this included both the 2 front seats... and the rear seats.

The rear seats have never been sat on during my ownership.

I am after £55 for the Super S seats front and rear. I will chuck in the Super S doorcards minus armrests for £60 if wanted.

I will fit these for the buyer when picked up, as long as they are being fitted in a K10.

I am based in Manchester, postcode: M46 9AA

SUPERSSEATS3.jpg

Many thanks, :)

-Elliot

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I may end up buying these back off you as I may get some for the beast until I get the buckets fitted. First dibs as would prefer good condition ones, and I know how good these were... will let you know. :)