K11 Sr Dials

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
K11 SR dials with rev counter. 124k on them but can easily be changed to your millage. sensible offers...
01032009362.jpg

I'll have them pls if they'll fit a v rev facelift properly :)

Its a cable driven speedo and i think V reg car are electronic.

really £7 wow sorry didnt think would be over a fiver. was a serious offer btw.
£20 posted?

well ive already had an offer of £20 and he lives around the corner, unless i get £30 posted they are going to him as it wouldnt beworth me posting them.

they wont fit v reg facelift allthough they do fit my 2002 facelift lol
and your right mate they will be around 7 quid to post.
but not to worry if they dont go I will have them off you plus the other fiver I owe you

aww man it is a sensible offer when your skint
fine ill chuck in a packet o' smarties as well then :p

please this is a sale thread of you have nothing sensible to post then dont post it. it may seem like a joke to you but not to anyone else thank you

Just so you know, smart scrap dealers will sell these between £20 and £30, and they can go on ebay for much more. These are not cheap and are not common, so £30 with postage is a good deal.

aww man it is a sensible offer when your skint
fine ill chuck in a packet o' smarties as well then :p

Here go play with the traffic on the m1 if you dont have anything sensible to say !!!

Thankyou to those who are being serious :D

ok so it seems its barter time so 20 quid 1 big apple a half eaten orange and a bounty bar and a glimpse of some mucky photos lol....................Dear me 30 quid is not a lot postage is 7 of that.............or even 23 quid collected

ill stretch to £25 posted, i know you want more but i cant afford more than that at mo. fine if you decline but i thought if i dont say you wont know. let me know :)

How easy/difficult to fit to a 'L' reg pre-facelift?
That green would go nice with my car

Simple the bolt straight in only thing you have to wire up is the rev counter which you can do from the dizzy but best place is the ecu, been covered a few times if you do a search

ill stretch to £25 posted, i know you want more but i cant afford more than that at mo. fine if you decline but i thought if i dont say you wont know. let me know :)

i'll keep it in mind, i want rid but im not going to give them away.

Mine were sold for £40.. picked up aswell, so £30 posted is a good deal.

You won't find many of these round people.

Mine were better though Broony, 148,000 ho ho :)

Back