K11 Safety

It does make interesting reading, but when you look at the tests of the other cars in its class its about average, the saxo of the same age performed about the same, while the punto, corsa, clio, rover 100 and seicento all performed worse, I wasn't surprised by the results as the Micra is a small car after all, its bound to have a lot of damage in impacts, all you've got to do is remember its weaknesses and dont drive like a ****.

Stick to my Golf now.

But even though it doesn't sound too good on there how many people have we read about on here thats had an accident and only been slighty injured, rather read that than someones fmaily member informing us of a death.

Easiest solution! Drive safe!

Ye, you gotta remember when they are testing these cars its into a wall basically, if you hit another car then the other cars gonna move aswell its not gonna be a dead stop

over all the years ive been driving i have seen some horror smashes, and it seems to be that no matter what the size of the car you are driving it comes down to numerous factors involved. i.e the weather the speed the road conditions, and what else was hit.

I mean you can have the safest car in the world but if you get spun at just the right angle and hit something at just the right speed....your as dead as someone driving a motorbike. so it makes no difference in my eyes whatsoever, you never get 2 crashes identical, and there are always variences causing untold damage.

the bottom line is i feel just as safe in the wife's micra as i do in my astra estate lol

Back