WTB K11 Driver door (5d) in APO paint colour

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hi all, does anyone have a driver side door for sale from a 5 door k11 preferably in APO (dark metalic red) colour?

i only need the door NOT the cards, window glass and winder, wing mirror, handle or lock.

perferably in the south too :) thanks.

any if anyone spots one in a scrappy please let me know, i'd like to have the door fixed before the south meet on the 14th oct :D :D

thankyou ppl :)

goldstar0011 said:
this for the damaged car? will keep eye open.

How is the car?

thanks Goldstar

yea for my 1.3,

its still in a right state but now its only cosmetic. needs a new wing and the a pillar sorting oh and the other wing too! all damage caused by other people grr

i still have the new bumpers to go on and the new hatch and spoiler!!

as for the 1.6 hmmm :) two new sills and i can get it legal again :(

goldstar0011 said:
sills?

Thought they were in top condition?

lol nope, holes the full length of the car on both sides :(

its cos where the rear seatbelts attached there is a bolt that goes straight through the rear wheel arches and water kicked up by the wheels came through the holes and ran down to the sills where it sat an rusted from the inside out... so the sills may have looked fine but when i went to jack the car up to put new tyres on they were like paper! oh well live and learn :)

goldstar0011 said:
oh man! same as mine so I just smashed through

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/EveryCarPart
This guy supplied my sills cheaper than Sel-Imperial

Good luck
£26.99 for the whole sill :D nice :)

thanks for that mate, now i just have to find someone mad enough to do both sills!! lol, i'll let you know if i get the 1.6 back on the road.... i do miss driving it:(

if i bump this thread any more its gonna have just as many dents as my car!!

Back