k11 rear spoiler removal...

Hi all, I'm trying to remove the rear boot spoiler from our '98 Micra Twister. I have undone the 2 nuts either side but it won't budge. Am I missing a trick here? Should it just come off with the 2 nuts removed or is there something else holding it on? I have looked but cannot find any images anywhere...any help greatly received, thanks.

If it's the wrap around, near the bottom of the spoiler at end side there are clips. You'll need to slide the spoiler upwards to unclip it.

If it's the small boot spoiler well I've never removed one but maybe some adhesive?

....it's the small one not the wrap around. I think you may be right, adhesive hadn't occurred to me but it is being stubborn and would explain it, thanks. I will see if I can prise it off without damaging it.

Hi all, I'm trying to remove the rear boot spoiler from our '98 Micra Twister. I have undone the 2 nuts either side but it won't budge. Am I missing a trick here? Should it just come off with the 2 nuts removed or is there something else holding it on? I have looked but cannot find any images anywhere...any help greatly received, thanks.
Borrow your other half's hair dryer put some heat round it. It's glued as well as bolted

Back