K11 Prefacelift Nissan stock alarm - Adding touch keys

Hi

I have been looking through my old paperwork and previous owner had a Nissan dealer install a touch key immobilser to my K11 in 1995.
The touch keys are cobra looking, but I can't find the module box and I am having issues with trying to add further keys (as down to my last one), the cobra instructions for the 8510, not working on my one, as can't enter programming mode.

My car not NATS system, but I am trying to find out more information what was the Nissan stock choice of fitment in the mid 90's?

Thanks

Do these help?

Attachments

• IMG_9143.jpg
    IMG_9143.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9145.jpg
    IMG_9145.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
Do these help?
Hi Maarten

Many thanks, these instruction mimic the Cobra 8510 alarm. I used this prior and it didn't work. The strange thing is on my system, when the system arms, the LED receptacle light is solid LED, it doesn't flash, like I have seen in other videos.

I need to get under the dash and find what exact system this is, another system used around then was a Cobra 802T, where you have to flick a physical switch on the box (Lotus fitted the 802T, as factory), to program new keys, it could be that one, as well?

I am finding it difficult to hold myself in a position, where I can look underneath the dashboard for a period of time, considering purchasing a probe camera for jobs like this!

Nesty

Many thanks, appreciated that will help me a lot.
I have a strong feeling the module is mounting in the centre console above the ECU.

Last edited:
Hi
Apologies to drag up a old subject, but just want to report my alarm fob issue all solved & I got the new touch keys programmed!
Many thanks .Maarten for those instructions, it was a cobra 802T module and was placed exactly where those instructions state above the ECU.
Nesty

Back