K11 parcel shelf pin/peg & vandalised roof aerial

My 1st post on here so go easy on me!!!

Just acquired a '95 M reg K11 which I'm tidying up.

1. The rear parcel shelf has 2x plastic pegs which clip in to the trim & allow the shelf to pivot. One of these pegs is snapped in two. I've managed to get the stub piece out of the shelf re-inforcing tube.
Are these pegs still available from Nissan?(I live out in the country-so no dealers near me!).
Any idea what they cost/or what sort of plastic is used (if I knew that I could plastic weld it).

2. Some yob has vandalised the roof aerial & bent it quite badly. Anyone got any experience of straightening
bent radio aerials?

I was a mechanic many years ago so quite handy around cars.......................

thanks guys

bumperman

If you have one any where near you, it's a good idea to pop down to your local scrappy/Breakers yard
If not, might be worth trying on ebay/gumtree and the like...

Nissan, if they would even have stock for a K11, would charge you an arm and a leg...I recently got a quote from Nissan for the heater control dials for my K12
...£17.50...each, the guy i spoke to actually recomended that i buy an entire unit from a breaker @£50 LOL

Good luck ;) ...and welcome :p

ETA: although mine's a K12, my arial annoyed me so much i simply changed it for an aftermarket bee-sting style one (only cost a pound, and works/looks great :D )

I'd do what Jen has done and just swap to a bee sting one. Original K11 aerial extended makes it look like a teletubby imo XD

Back