k11 no spark

hi my k11 sometimes starts and then sometimes doesnt it also cuts out, when its not starting there is no spark at any of the plugs it is a non coilpack model can anyone help please

Have you tried changing the plugs?? Do that then if still no joy, ensure you have a working battery, the next step would be New dizzy and Ht leads

Dont think i have missed anything but i maybe wrong...

has the car got nats?

Yup missed that one, thats normally the cause, if its not could be anumber of other things like i said above for a start as you dont have a spark. Obv Nats would be the cause of that

well when i was at kens his nats loom didnt work and it didnt give off a spark, changed to non nats loom and it fired up straight away.

could be the dreaded nats then it also could be a blocked fuel filter busted plugs intermitint fault with dizzy check your main fuses make sure they aint coroded and nice and clean............do the cheapest first leave the nats to last as its a nissan jobby if it is nats then there is a cheaper way but takes a while to do (few days) and a none nats loom & ecu..........view threads fault codes and how to read them

Back