K11 micra 2002 3dr electric windows on a 1995 k11 5dr

funky2nite

Ex. Club Member
I am about to buy an electric windows motor and mechanisms of a 2002 K11 3dr, guys . I got a '95 K11 5dr. is it possible what I'm about to do , that of fitting the elctric windows on my manual front windows ?

cheers guys!

Ian - Malta

hello funky2nite i know one thing with micra 02 3dr the glass is a bit bigger then the any 5dr micra bt ask the lads about the mechanism. i'm not shore

yes it is possible mate as i have done it before its just a case of extending the wires so they meet each other and connect to a earth and a live i will try and dig out the wire colours etc for you

also you will use ya own windows not the 5 door ones its easy enough to do when you get them i will take pics of mine to show you where to put the mechanisms

yes it is possible mate as i have done it before its just a case of extending the wires so they meet each other and connect to a earth and a live i will try and dig out the wire colours etc for you

also you will use ya own windows not the 5 door ones its easy enough to do when you get them i will take pics of mine to show you where to put the mechanisms

I am about to buy the electric window motors and mechanisms from a 2002 donor micra K11 3dr to fit into my 1995 K11 micra 5dr.

I hope to use the current windows in my micra and just fit the motors and mechianisms with the windows. is this possible ? or aM i going nuts?

just as modded said all the windows are the same and so are the mechanisms are you getting the door cards or just the motors as you will have tio then use your own switch

just as modded said all the windows are the same and so are the mechanisms are you getting the door cards or just the motors as you will have tio then use your own switch

I had in mind in getting the door inside handles that has the switch in them, and attaching them on my current door panel replacing my stock handles.

would it be much better, if I try to ask also for the door panels too ?

Back