K11 Limited editions? How many?

Hi. New to the site and have had a few K11's over the years. 2 Passions, an early LX, a late low miler SE auto and currently have a nice little R plate Vibe on the drive. I can't keep away from them :blush:

Is there a definitive list of all the limited editions of the K11? I was thinking the other day of them all and remembered:

MicraDot / Vibe / Inspiration / Equation / Muzik / Celebration / Twister / Shape / Activ / Tempest / Profile / Ally / Wave / Passion / Mystique.

Have I missed any?

Yeah, I wasn't including the "standard" models like the S / SE / GX / LX / Sport etc. Just the named limited editions and I'd forgotten the Mauritious.

The specs always seem weird to me as well.

The early LX we had, a '93, had central locking and electric windows. Yet the later '98 Passions I'd had had manual windows and locking but had sunroofs.

The current vibe didn't even have a courtesy light switch on the passengers door!!! Does now though. nor did it have a lighter socket from which to charge a phone. Again sorted now.

Did the Muzik have a better sound system for instance? As far as I can see it's more about the seat fabric and the very clever marketing from Nissans.

I have a mauritious from what i have seen they appear quite rare i think i have only ever seen two including mine, mine is a 95 and there is no central locking or electric windows but has a sunroof, and the fabric is like a green on the inside

As full a list as I can find

Its in shorthand, but you can make it out......just if you try!

L 3,5,3A All 1L
Tropic 3,5
Boston 3,5
Hollywood 3,5
Dot 3
Mauritius 3
Shape 3,5,3A,5A +3D 96up
Envy 3
Muzic 3
Passion 3,5,3A,5A
LX 3,5- 1L 3,5,5A-1.3L
Chic 3,5-1.2?
Wave 3,5-1L
Super S 3-1.3L Only
SR 3-1.3 Only
SLX 5,5A 1.3L
Equation 3,5,3A,5A 1L BC bump, C locking,PAS, (S)
3,5,5A City Pack Cloth Trim,Drivers A/Bag
3,5,3A,5A 1.3L Folding rear Seats
3,5,3A,5A City Pack 1.3L Steel wheels
Ally 3-1L(some Pas) As Equation
5-1.3L +some PAS or AC
Tempest 3-1.0L 98 +PAS(S) (98) As Equation + Man S/R, R-C/L (S)
3,5,3A,5A-1L(02)
Inspiration 3-1L+1.3L As Equation + AC, CD,Fr E/W,
3-1.3L +5-1.3L AC , Man S/R, R C/L
Twister 3,5-1L(98) As Equation + AC, Fr E/W, (S)
3,5,-1L + PAS P Sens Rem C/L (S)
3,3A-1L(02)
3,3A,5,5A-1.4)
S 3-1L (96) As Equation+ ISO, Fold Rear seats
3,5,3A,5A-1L
3,5,3A,5A-1.4L
Vibe 3,3A(96) As S
3-1L (01)
Activ 3-1L As S +A/C, Alarm, Fold Rear seats
3,5-1.4L Front E/W, Park Sens, Rem C/L
E 3-1L As S + fold Rear Seats
Profile 3,5,3A,5A-1L As E + PAS
3,5,3A,5A-1.3L
Celebration 3-1L As Profile + A/C, F-Fog,Man S/R,
3-1.3L Rem C/L (S)
5-1.3L +A/C
GX 3,5,3A,5A-1L (96) As Profile + F E/W, Man S/R,
3,5,3A,5A-1.3L (96) Rem C/L (S)
3,5,3A,5A -1L (98)
3,5,3A,5A-1.3L(98)
Sport 3,5-1L As GX + CD, Front Fog lights
Sport+ 3,5-1.4L As Sport+Alloy,Fold R Seats,Frt E/W, PAS, Air Bag
Si As Sport+ but loses Man S/R
SE 3,5,3A,5A-1L,5,5A-1.3L/3,5,5A-1.4L As Si + A/C,Man S/R-All,ABS,Park Sens,Steel Wheels-(S)
Mystique 5-1.3L As SE + Metal Flake special paint
SE+ 3,5,3A,5A-1.3L:eek: As SE + E/H Mirrors, Side Air Bags(S)

I have a mauritious from what i have seen they appear quite rare i think i have only ever seen two including mine, mine is a 95 and there is no central locking or electric windows but has a sunroof, and the fabric is like a green on the inside

I had a '95 Mauritius, but it was much more basic than my '96 GX is now. The GX has central locking, tweeter pods, headlight protectors etc etc that the old one didn't have. Was also a 1.0. Had not realised it was a ltd ed. It had a huge rear reflector too, but unfortunately it snapped :/

I love my Mauritius, i never knew it was limited editon. Its quite basic but if im honest it really does feel quick on acceleration, but i got another throttle body off a micra at a scrapyard, so if i got it off a 1.3 micra could that be the reason why? Or are the throttle bodies on 1 ltrs and 1.3s all the same?

As far as I was aware none of these are limited editions, I thought they where just trim levels

Some probably were'nt to be honest. The vibe ran for many years and the Tempest also. But if you think of the Passion, Micra Dot etc. they were limited runs.

Tropic and Envy, were two I hadn't thought of. Good list Knobbly :grinning:

the only one that i can think of that was a special edition is the mystique (had the flip paint), the did a mystique primera as wel

surely the limited edition ones would have been the tommy kaira one and the IMPUl one, all the above are standard trim levels of various years

Back