K11 In Accidents

lauras_micra

Ex. Club Member
:k11yellow i WORK IN AN ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE IN PORTSMOUTH AND HAVE NOTICED THAT AL0T OF MICRA K11 ARE BEING INVOLVED IN ACCIDENTS! HAS ANY ONE HAD AN ACCIDENT ON HERE!

LAURA:k11green:

i crashed mine cos i was an arse was sooo tired had been at work for 12 hours on no food and was rushing about for work trying to get to my next call on time and not paying enough attention to the road and not keeping the correct braking distance simple as, a lot of young inexpeiranced drivers get them for there first cars tho cos of the cheap insurance....sorry im being stereo typical here hope not 1 takes it offensivly

I've never had an accident, well, a guy knocked my impul off but that was no problem to sort.

But it's a given that loads are in accidents as you can probably find a k11 in a breakers yard anywhere.
Hard to say why, could be over confidence in the car or careless drivers.

As for turtle, if you mean what I think you mean then ye, thats why there's so many in breakers yards around here.

bah, in Portsmouth you say... why does this feel like a similar scenario involving the Rated R Supercar... BAH!

Hard to say why, could be over confidence in the car or careless drivers.

Often driven by either...

1. Young inexperienced drivers that dont know their own or the cars limits.
2. Old people, who dont even know what day it is, let alone how to drive an automobile.
3. The other "non-PC" group that often have accidents due to trying to do more than five things at once... While driving, or atleast trying too :D

I've had two near misses recently - both on rural roads caused by (male!) idiots overtaking at the wrong time. First time a large van coming the other way swerved onto my side of the road instead of slowing down to wait for a car on his side to reverse into a drive. Last week someone in a 4x4 overtook me on the top of a hill, narrowly missing another coming the other way, then nearly hitting me as he pulled in. Then we got to traffic lights and the #### had to wait anyhow. Sadly whatever a Micra hits, its likely to come off worst, which is probably why theres so many of them being repaired.

Back