K11 has been hit...

I had just finished installing a new stereo on the micra last night, this morning I was having breakfast and heard a nasty sound...

micra1.jpg

micra2.jpg

micra3.jpg

micra4.jpg

(the pics are after I unbent the bonnet as much as I could without opening the latch)

Someone I know had backed into it with an old 4x4, the spare tyre completely crumpled the bonnet and bent the top cross brace, pushing the radiator back, the left and right headlights back and damaging the bumper....hopefully nothing else.

was able to drive it to the bodyshop and hopefully she'll come back better than before

cruel destiny!

How fast did they reverse, certainly did a good job of it. :eek:

I suppose at least its gonna get sorted, guessing they are paying for it...

Holy #### :eek:. Everyone seems to be damaging their Micras left right and centre, hope yours gets sorted out and you're back on the road soon (Y)

bloody hell mate it was a 4x4 with a tire on the back that reversed into the back of mine but he drove off grr hope you get it sorted soon chief (Y)

ye, he put the jeep in reverse, and just accelerated, completely forgetting that there was the micra 10m behind him :doh:
its the third time he does this to someones car in the same exact way :suspect:

hopefully it wil be back soon and everything will get sorted out

ye, he put the jeep in reverse, and just accelerated, completely forgetting that there was the micra 10m behind him :doh:
its the third time he does this to someones car in the same exact way :suspect:

hopefully it wil be back soon and everything will get sorted out

3rd time ? let me park my car in your drive for a few weeks please :grinning:

She's back :grinning:

looks new, and I just noticed that both front lights were changed (notice no more orange turn signals). I also fitted some LED's I had ordered and was about to fit before the accident. I also got the car almost resprayed, so it only has a few dings that would have needed more work but are not noticeable.

Now I have to decide if I should get 3 hubcaps to match the only good one, or try to respray the steel rims black to make them nice and shiny fwn

then I have to bring the plastic parts of the bumpers back to life with some detailing products I have

micra5.JPG

micra6.JPG

micra7.JPG

Back