K11 Front Bumper For Sale

L

littlemisspvc

K11 Front Bumper For Sale - Impul

I have a front bumper for a K11 for sale. It was fitted to an 'M' micra before i got it - please ensure it will fit your car before buying.

I believe it was part of a bodykit originally. Sorry I dont have more details but I lost the info I had on it when my PC crashed :-/

Its has been sanded down and primed ready to paint. It is in excellent condition.

Pictures:
bumper3.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

I am open to sensible offers. I would like to make back most of what I paid for it.

For collection of the bumper, I am in South Shields. I will travel a little distance to meet you if it helps.

Also, anyone in the Sheffield area, I will be in Barnsley on Nov 13th so I would be more than happy to bring it down with me.

Postage can be arranged, but it is at YOUR cost.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks

ah its the impul one, sure you willget lots of interest in this, if i still had mine i would have took it - what micra do u drive? Ive never seen u around i dont think

I drive a metallic blue micra with fox 3evo alloys. Cheers for name of the bumper, have stuck it in the title :)

Oh, sorry didnt realise.

make me an offer and supply your email address then instead.

I would give you £70 for it??Im from leicester but could meet u half way and i would give u some petrol money!What do u think?Does the bumper just bolt on?

if its the replica one it wont just bolt on and it will take some work to make it fit, im not causing trouble just trying to help. Theres a thread in k11 body about it

re thread in body section -The only reason it did not fit my car is because the bumper is for a 93-98 micra, my micra is a 99.

hello MissPVC... nothing to do with the bumper really as i already got one....

but can we know who misled you as it will help us in the future so we can avoid people like this...

i rember a while back someone suggested a name and shame section... think it was Neil iirc...

ta :)

I did think about that but I decided against it.

I havent got any proof about what was or wasnt said. All internet communication was lost as this site went down, and then my pc has been reformatted losing everything I had saved.

I was certain I checked if the bumper would fit, but perhaps I just took for granted a K11 part would fit all k11s. I have had the bumper for so long I really cant remember and frankly feel VERY stupid.

Anyway - buyers please.

i think ive seen your car......if its the blue one ive seen on a few occasions around shields.

sorry this doesnt help the sale tho, i like my super s bumper to much...lol

My computer has got a virus and i cant open my emails!Will u sell me and meet half way or how much are you after?
Cheers Ben

If you are willing to come to Barnsley which is about halfway (infact I travel more than you), then yes I would meet you there.

However I am looking for more than your offer. Whats your maximum price?

Computer now fixed,got your email. K11stew is selling his bumper for £80, where abouts are you from?When you are in Barnsley on the 12th or 13th november any chance of meeting me at Sheffield,junction 26 of the M1????What is the least you will take??Either reply or send me an email,cheers Ben

I pm'ed her advising the price these go for are between £120 and £200 each.

Dont want the poor lass getting ripped off now do we

Yes I had noticed that about sheffield. Junction 26 is Nottingham North - just a bit to far in the wrong direction.

Yes that car is lush :) If only mine could have looked like that :-( Oh well.

Yes it is on eBay since I got no real interest on here. I will however take it off if anyone does email me with a decent offer.

Back