Impul front bumper

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
For Sale - impul copy fibreglass front bumper

basically this is collecting dust in my room and i have other interests than a bodykit at the moment so i was wondering if anyone wanted it?

i think i paid £120 off kev about 2 years ago so im just really wanting back what i paid really.

it will go to the highest bidder as i need the cash, and i would really prefere not to post if at all possible.

my post code is DL14 or i may be able to meet in notts, in which case it would be NG2 4LQ,

the bumper looks primed but i would personally sand it and prime it again before use.

It will need to be fibreglassed on. it could be mounted to the crossmember im sure. Im pretty sure dusk knows how easyhtey are to fit as i seem to recall he has done one.

anyone interested?

Dave (cheers mike)

Attachments

• Bumper.jpg
    Bumper.jpg
    628.8 KB · Views: 222
  • Bumper2.jpg
    Bumper2.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 187
  • Bumperrear.jpg
    Bumperrear.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 185
just wondering dave, u said it will need "fibre glassing to crossmember" but which part of the IMPUL BUMPER will allow it to be fibre glassed onto it?

hope you understand what i mean lol cause it hasnt got "clips extending from bumper like original bumper has or is that what you mean will need fibre glassing on?
cheers
napster

no its not a direct, a la std bumper! it wil have to be bonded on using fibreglass but other than that it does not need modification, ie cutting down or shortening etc.

all it needs is a lick of paint and a bodyshop can fit it unless you are confident with FG

Not trying to disagree but myself, dusk, kristian and ricardo all have or had one of these and have never had to do any extra fibreglassing, the "open mouth" part, the bottom lip sits nicely on the crossmember which we all drilled and bolted to the cross member then at the normal wing corner holes, I also bolted from inside car wings as they have a lip which is over the top of the bumper.

If you are a dab hand at fibreglassing you could have a go at makinging mounts to hold on the existing ones on the car.

Just wanted to add my input for those insterested and worried about fitment, but it is not as eay as fitting standard bumper so some modification might be needed.

thats a fair point, i havent even had it up against the car, that infact makes it easier to fit than i expected. excellent, ok this really has to go i cant get anything in my room because of have a huge bumper in it lol

offers

Back