k11 Electric window and central locking kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
This is the full kit from an SR with all looms and fixing. loom was cut from car side so you have both plugs incase u cant find the ones hidden in your car.

IMG00127-20090814-1446.jpg

Packaged and ready to go.

£45 posted ovno.

would this be easy to fit to a micra with out electric windows as im looking to upgrade frommanual windows?

would this be easy to fit to a micra with out electric windows as im looking to upgrade frommanual windows?

Really easy, all door are the same so it would bolt straight in, if u had some one to hand with elcetric window you could just see how theirs is and bolt it up, as for wiring the connectors should be in your car. i believe some others would be able to help you more as i think modded micra has done this on his too. (Y)

easy as pie. with the leccy windows it is colour to colour between the doors then 1 wire for power, 1 for earth and 1 for ignition live.

dont get paid until the end of the month but could send you a check by the time that clears i should have the money in my account??
if you would like

ive had two pms about these so they could be sold depending on who gets back to me first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back