k11 central locking system and electric mirrors

My K11/1.4/2000 has no any extras.I like central locking and electric controlled mirrors.
My car has NATS system and when I lock the door two red LEDs are flashing inside...
My question is:Is it possible to take parts from car breakers and install them on my car?I mean central locking control unit with remote control and electric controlled mirrors.
BTW where should be the central locking control unit?

I would say the wiring for electric mirrors will be in there somewhere if you find the right mirrors to fit on, but you will need the control dial that sits in to the right of the steering wheel from somewhere.

I would say the wiring for electric mirrors will be in there somewhere if you find the right mirrors to fit on, but you will need the control dial that sits in to the right of the steering wheel from somewhere.

Yes,I know. If decide to do the job,I will take the mirrors and controls from any scraped Micra.I asked because I 've bin not sure if there are Micras with original el.mirrors.

i think the central locking unit just means when you lock the drivers door all the other doors lock. the remote activation side of things is probably separate. my alarm triggers the central locking via the yellow/red dash wire on the connector.

i think the central locking unit just means when you lock the drivers door all the other doors lock. the remote activation side of things is probably separate. my alarm triggers the central locking via the yellow/red dash wire on the connector.

Yes you are right...My fault is that I missed to say I wanted just remote controlled c.locking system without alarm.
I thought originally the remote controlled c.locking controls the alarm but obviously it is opposite-alarm controls c.locking...Is this truth?
In that case it is easier to take from scrappy just door mechanisms and control unit and buy(where from?) remote controlled unit which triggers the c.locking.
How do you think?

hi if you want a good car alarm or remote central locking go and see these guys @http://www.ultimatecarparts.co.uk i got a car alarm with remote start off them aswell as a set of hid headlights.

good service, good postage time , and if i needed to ask them anything they was on the end of a phone in no time.

ask for daz if you ring up

Back