k11 ecu

the ecu if it is nats, is matched to the pick up ring on the ignition barrel which is linked to the key. you will need all parts to change the ecu.

nats is embeded into the ecu the pickup ring is the black circular object around ignition barrell you cant chop and change these items you have to get the ecu pickup ring and chip from key from the same car as they are coded together, one wont work without the other or take car to nissan and get them to recode it all, only other way around nats is to find a pre 95 micra without nats ie no pickup ring get ecu from that along with engine loom and change it all over.............

I have keys and pickup rings & ecu,s mate recoding was £120 at nissan in sunderland takes them all of 5 mins to do, but you have to book it in and leave it, daylight robbery I know but as they are the only ones who can do it you dont have much choice to shop around.........but if your going for recode then you dont need to match keys and pickup rings just swap ecu tow it to nissan and get it recoded they will then recode everything............been there done that

thanks for the advise am looking at getting a remapped ecu think ill get it recoded doesnt seem that much i no a couple of people that does electronics i will ask them

if it is possible for them to do that

Back