K11 Earache

Hello my wife is giving me earahce as her K11 year 2001 has ceased running 4 months HELP

It stopped going up a bridge and was recovered home where my Hoda trained mobile mechanic found ignition ok
petrol to injectors ok but did not get to cylinders after more checks the ECU was sent to ECU testing where after three weeks on the bench it
was returned no fault found.
Taken new gargage where owners are recent main Nissan dealer employees- mechanics. After three weeks no progress
Guarenteed Reman throttle body purchased and fitted today - Still will not run Help its getting really painful
Chris

Hmm coil pack K11. Can't help without seeing the car I'm afraid.

Ta muchly but tried that and changing round the two blue relays near the battery. Thinking about buying ear muffs
Worth a try, only other thing I can suggest off the top of my head is was it raining or anything as the ecm's often get water dripping down into them from poor sealing firewall. Check ecm for corrosion internally lol. Although ear muffs sounds like a way easier better plan :p

Worth a try, only other thing I can suggest off the top of my head is was it raining or anything as the ecm's often get water dripping down into them from poor sealing firewall. Check ecm for corrosion internally lol. Although ear muffs sounds like a way easier better plan :p
Thanks for That the ecu has been sent away for testing and been given a clean bill of health, but it has rained a lot of late and I think water somewhere could be the prob

Update Its solved. Saved on earmuffs and bought the wife a Honda Jazz. Gave the Micra to carpenter son Simon. Within 24 hours he had it running after finding

http://www.avforums.com/forums/motoring/1589430-nissan-micra-car-not-starting.html The ecu had not been powered up

Hope he makes a bit on it. As a student driving back to college his cam belt broke on the M25. He had a spare with him so changed it on the M25 hard sholder in

20 minutes. Does anyone know better ?

Thanks for all the suggestions

Chrishttp://www.avforums.com/forums/motoring/1589430-nissan-micra-car-not-starting.html

Back