k11 drivers side door lock mechanism

Im after the drivers side part of the central locking door locking mechanism. I dont need the part which clamps the door shut, just the plastic part which screws onto it and links to the electric wiring for central locking. Mine keeps getting jammed and have to end up using the passenger side door to unlock!

Thanks!

That's the central locking actuator for that door. I had the same thing happen to my drivers side door, looked around everywhere without joy. In the end I put in a request for the part at a few breakers yards via their websites. just do a google search for car breakers yards and the reputable ones will be at the top (i think the one i used might be based around the bolton or preston area). With delivery the actuator cost me £27, iirc the part was £15 and delivery was £12. That was cheaper than the quotes i was getting locally, and my local places couldn't get the right part anyway.

Make sure you get the right part. An actuator from a 3 door micra won't work with a 5 door model. I was looking for a 5 door actuator, so maybe that's why it was so hard to find. Also, get one from the same year car as your own. Or you can try ebay, the odd one turns up on there from time to time, mainly prefacelift ones.

Good luck :)

Edit: just done a quick ebay search and this came up, maybe one of them might suit your needs: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=k11+central+locking+actuator&_sacat=0

Back