K11 DOORS LOCKING

on my 2000 k11 the doors lock automataicaly which i can asure u is a realy pain twice its happend and lucky i have had the window down and able to unlock and get in the car.. both times at home... dose any one know how to disable the doors from aouto locking... also fited with a toad alarm not sure if that has aything to do with it.. i was working on the car the other day fitted two new belts and had the engine runing after to make sure they were fine the door shut on its self and then locked.. i couldent belive it.... any help would be greatfull... :)

on my 2000 k11 the doors lock automataicaly which i can asure u is a realy pain twice its happend and lucky i have had the window down and able to unlock and get in the car.. both times at home... dose any one know how to disable the doors from aouto locking... also fited with a toad alarm not sure if that has aything to do with it.. i was working on the car the other day fitted two new belts and had the engine runing after to make sure they were fine the door shut on its self and then locked.. i couldent belive it.... any help would be greatfull... :)
i have almost the same problem with mine,except the doors dont lock they just click and chatter at times.sooner or later by the sound of it mine will do the locking thing.something to look forward to!as far as fixing problem,take the wires off the motors.no power to them,no locking.worth a try.you can always just use the key manually then.

yeah thats worth a try. i have noticed when i unlock my doors the driver side seems to stick and u need to lock and unlock it twice. very odd thanks for advice i never thought about just removing the wire lol

Back