Problems with doors locking

Hi was just wondering if anyone can help I've had my k11 Micra for a year now and one by one my doors no longer open with the fob but can be opened from the inside today my passenger side has gone I tried to open the door with they key and it won't turn so I'm worrying If the driver side door goes I'm going to be left only the boot opening. Thank you

You need to take the inside door lining out then you need to take out the central locking mechanism which is made of plastic and attached to the lock mechanism on the inside of the door. Sometimes water gets into it and gets seized (in case your car has central door locking). It has a few screws which you need to remove. Take out all the parts from inside, clean and lube them. Take the electric motors as well, clean them up and unseize them. Put everything back and there you go. That was my problem and this is how i got it sorted.

You need to take the inside door lining out then you need to take out the central locking mechanism which is made of plastic and attached to the lock mechanism on the inside of the door. Sometimes water gets into it and gets seized (in case your car has central door locking). It has a few screws which you need to remove. Take out all the parts from inside, clean and lube them. Take the electric motors as well, clean them up and unseize them. Put everything back and there you go. That was my problem and this is how i got it sorted.
oh, and take pictures on every step with the central locking mechanism. It will help lots when putting it back together.