k11 decent spoiler lowering springs

funky2nite

Ex. Club Member
in need for a k11 '95 rear spoiler, and set of lowering springs... and an adjustable panhard rod...

throw off ur prices

delivery to EU malta

thanks,
Ian

Micra parts

Hi Mate

I could supply you with the Springs 50 or 35 mm lowering springs and an adjustable panhard rod. I can also supply a Rally kit car rear spoiler and deliver to Malta.

If you email your delivery address to
[email protected] I can get a price for the carriage.

Prices so far

Springs 150.44 Pounds Stirling
Panhard Rod 93.53
Spoiler 143.75
Carriage estimated 75.00

Hi Mate

I could supply you with the Springs 50 or 35 mm lowering springs and an adjustable panhard rod. I can also supply a Rally kit car rear spoiler and deliver to Malta.

If you email your delivery address to
[email protected] I can get a price for the carriage.

Prices so far

Springs 150.44 Pounds Stirling
Panhard Rod 93.53
Spoiler 143.75
Carriage estimated 75.00

the address shouldn't make any difference as we're just a small island at 33KM in length of the island :blush:

Can you let me know final price for the adjustable panhard rod and lowering springs (give out the two prices, both 35-50mm) and shipping costs for the two items.

give me your best price matt, from rallynuts it totals at : GBP242

Now I'm running on 195/50/15 would I require anything further along with these parts? I'm planning to run on standard shocks..still...till I find some decent priced ones.
Delivery address :

48, cerviola street,
Marsascala , MALTA,
MSK3420

Hi Mate

The best I can do for the springs and the panhard rod is £400.00 delivered.
I don't know if Rallynuts price includes delivery and I would be surprised if they have the parts in stock. I carry all these parts in stock and delivery would be within 5 to 6 working days.

I hope this helps

Matthew

Ps if you wanted the rear spoiler it would not affect the carriage

Back