K11 Coilovers

you can get coilovers for £500 and something delivered to you. john off mh had the contact which i dont have handy for the moment. or raceworx price maybe similar.

nizzanz1 said:
you can get coilovers for £500 and something delivered to you. john off mh had the contact which i dont have handy for the moment. or raceworx price maybe similar.

its like saying you can get alloys for £50 and you can get them for £300 too

some are better than others

yes. but in the case of everyone in the uk (99.9%) if your getting coilovers for a k11 the cheapest set are good enough.

nizzanz1 said:
yes. but in the case of everyone in the uk (99.9%) if your getting coilovers for a k11 the cheapest set are good enough.

is that so...hmm

infact i dont know anyone with a set of coilovers that was £500..unless tey got them at knock off or trade price

do you have a link?

the cheapest i found was £560+vat+ for d2 coilovers and that was probably without delivery

try a search on MH for johns coilver kit. i have had a quote of £600 inc delivery awhile ago now for a set of D2. i think raceworx supplies d2? whats his prices?

nizzanz1 said:
try a search on MH for johns coilver kit. i have had a quote of £600 inc delivery awhile ago now for a set of D2. i think raceworx supplies d2? whats his prices?

iirc £620

£600 is abit of a difference from £500

cheapest i could do is £600 Deliverd.. would be 3weeks somthing like that as D2 uk dont stock them but i havent asked for a stock list for a while now as not many people are intrested... john got his kit from Apex i dont know what there like i havent asked him.. also Gforce do some i belive..

scottish-sr said:
Where was that from?
i forget the name now some place in scotland i got quote from. but seems raceworx can match it anyway.

RIK said:
iirc £620

£600 is abit of a difference from £500
that was for the d2, for the other coilover kit it was just over £500. look on MH.

Back