K11 Clear Indicators ???

Hi guys, a quick question, these clear indicators you get of ebay, are they a direct fit? because a mate of mine ordered a pair and the light bulb holder does NOT fit the indicator lens, as you push the bulb in and twist etc!!

J

I have a later model and mine didnt fit when i got them, but i just modified the holder with the top of a Duplo brick and some epoxy, but i can still change the bulbs if needed.

I have a later model and mine didnt fit when i got them, but i just modified the holder with the top of a Duplo brick and some epoxy, but i can still change the bulbs if needed.

Isnt there a set thats a straight fit, its F-----G stupid to say Nissan K11 clear side indicators, dont fit at all and as you says it needs modifying....

Yea from ace parts seller. Check this out.

yeah it was from Ace Parts!! Check what out?

J

If the bulb holder doesn't fit the lens, (i.e it's too small), then they were probably copied from the Nismo clear repeaters for the March. They don't share the same design as the UK Micra, which is just the sort of mistake I would expect a cheap copy to have.

We robbed a set of bulb holders off a March in the scrappy to fit the clear Nismo side repeaters when we first got a set.

If the bulb holder doesn't fit the lens, (i.e it's too small), then they were probably copied from the Nismo clear repeaters for the March. They don't share the same design as the UK Micra, which is just the sort of mistake I would expect a cheap copy to have.

We robbed a set of bulb holders off a March in the scrappy to fit the clear Nismo side repeaters when we first got a set.

Ok, so basically we need a set or Nissan March bulb holders to fit these clear lens then? would any other bulb holders from a UK based Nissan model would fit, i.e Sunny/Pulsar etc?

Cheers

J

Its the pre-face round ones that didnt fit, they wouldnt hold in the wing or take a bulb holder however the facelift oval type was a straight fit

So the clear indicators don't even fit the wing on the pre-face lift then? I know the holders are a no way regards to fitting! I have a set but not fitted only checked to see if the bulb holders fit! the only thing I thought of doing is fit amber LED lights in the clear indicators and silicone seal it of tiger seal the holder for good! if they stop working then the bin is handy cos I cant see the tiger seal coming apart to change a bulb lol.

My clear circle ones fit the wings on mine, but i did have to mod the bulb holders. I just cutout the key way from the stock units (left with a small disc + key way cutout) and used that as a push fit into the new clear ones, if you get the clearance correct you don't even need to glue them in.

Got a price from my local motor factor for my clutch cable - £49.99p Nissan original.
I have seen some cheapie copies for £27 .... original methinks the better option - thoughts ??

Back