k11 bits and bobs

dont have alot
peter lloyd rally exhaust system been on the car about a week done about 200 miles-£90+p&P
DSCF2464.jpg

DSCF2463.jpg

DSCF2462.jpg

DSCF2461.jpg

matiz front springs, shocks (no top spring cups or mounts and the rear spring perch has been dropped) and corsa b rear shocks-£40+p&p
DSCF2466.jpg

this is how much drop it gives :
5ce21e3c.jpg

also have a wheel bearing (unopened and brand new) - £30 posted
oil filter- £6 posted
super s dial (green) - £60 posted

all stuff open to offers
also car is being scrapped tomorrow so if you wanna ask for any little bits and pieces off it that doesnt affect the driving of it let me know asap

oh and one more thing got a cherry bomb too dont kow if its any good to anyone looking for £10 + postage

the peter lloyd exhaust, was it new when you fitted? I'm thinking it wasn't from the look of it. What's the sound like? It isn't obnoxiously loud is it?

The peter llloyd system is awesome mate, I've got one with a ashley 421 manifold, exstremely free and sounds the biz!
90 posted is a bargain, 156 is how much it costs new posted...
just wanted to share cos that system is great and at that price really can't go wrong! :D

the system was brand new when fitted coz my car slammed was a small bit of scrubbing haha and i just priced postage o it i think i can do the system £100 posted postage was a lil more than exspected haha

i'll try get one for u mate dont think it be much good as it was cut off the old pipe but will get a pic for u mate

Back