K11 5 door 1.3 1993 spares or repair

chid

Buy & Sell Member
1993 K11 in dark green. 1.3 engine. Was used daily until recent MOT fail.

Exterior and interior in good condition. CD player installed with tilting front panel (slides off for security).

Recently had new rear heated screen and OSR door glass replaced thanks to some drive by with a brick.

Bad points are:

MOT fail due welding needed on OSR shocker mounting and anti-roll bar bushes split. Also needs a CV boot I think.

Has the common throttle body issue that I am sure the guys on here can sort with no real problems.

Good points:

73k miles. No service history but was serviced last year.

Tyres in great condition. New wipers. Starts first time every time.

6-digit number plate L24XAG

I want this car off my drive simply because I am totally skint or would get it back on the road myself.

Will accept first sensible cash offer. Buyer collects please from Bradford, Yorkshire. No tax or test so legally you will want a trailer.

Pictures available on request. MOT fail sheet available on request. Questions on mobile are welcome 07784 711403 or by email to [email protected]

Additionally

If the car doesn't shift within the week the missus will make me phone up and get it towed away.

I would much rather someone get some use out of it than just see it crushed.

How Much?

Any sensible offer will be accepted.

Members here will have a better idea of what is a sensible offer than I have.

Price.

Fifty quid. Any takers?

This is posted in two threads so if more than one makes an offer I will go on the earliest timed post.

hi there really intrested have you got your post code and ca you tell me about he common issue as ive never heard of it

The common issue is something to do with the throttle body or mass air flow meter. I have also had it described to me as a single fuel injection module.

Apparently it is common on Micra's of this type. Brand new parts run toward £500.00 according to the garage I took it to (where I work actually, a Toyota main dealer with an ex-Nissan techie working there) but you can get recon ones or even cheaper from a scrapyard. I wouldn't know where to start changing one over tho so I haven't bothered.

It runs okay most of the time, but when it gets really warm it occasionally lurches when pulling away.

Postcode is BD6 3NW

Back