K11 1.4 (1348cc) engine loom wiring diagram

We are swapping our 1.0 ltr engine for a 1.4 but the wiring loom is not a plug and go situation. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a wiring diagram for the 1.4 engine loom?

Hi Frank
The rally car is 1999 and the car that we have taken the 1.4 coil pack engine out of is 2002 (52).
i think you would need the complete loom, ecu, g/box, f/w, t/b etc etc bryn, most of us have fitted a CG head onto the CGA3 block instead

We do have the complete 1.4 harness and ECU. We also have the instrument loom but we can't remove the rally car dash to change the loom because of the roll cage so we want to identify the cables to reconnect in the ECU area

the CGA has a different g/box tho mate, with the crank sensor mounted in it, and a back to front starter ring on the f/w (with the starter under the inlet mani)
pre-facelifts have 2 other plugs next to the ecu plug that need splicing when doing a transplant (black one and white one) facelifts may be different again eh

Yes we have the gearbox as well and it is the two plugs next to the. ECU that we need to splice. Cable ident is needed. We would also like to put the 1.0 gearbox on if we can sort it.

the russian pdf has the coilpack wiring diag bryn, but i have yet to see 2 k11,s with the same colour wires tho ! (even my recent 95, 96 and 97 cars had all different colours)
personally i think that mofo heavy coilpack flywheel will negate all the potential gains to be had, on a rally car

the russian pdf has the coilpack wiring diag bryn, but i have yet to see 2 k11,s with the same colour wires tho ! (even my recent 95, 96 and 97 cars had all different colours)
personally i think that mofo heavy coilpack flywheel will negate all the potential gains to be had, on a rally car
Thanks Frank
I could do with having a good chat with you. Are you based in Birmingham.
Have you got a link to the Russian wiring diagram?

recently i swapped too my 1.0 litre with 1.4 litre cga3 i need the transmission wiring as these wirings are different from the original ones . all things are ok except the transmission shifting the 1-2 gear changes and it brooms with a jerk and like it will break the engine mounts..... whats the solution to this problem anyone having this problem..waiting for a good reply....regards Iftikhar

Back