K11 1.3!?

C

Clone

Hey all :)

Just wondering if these are rare :p? I have done an auto trader search for nissan micras 1.3 in 60min radius and nothing came up under 2.5k no way im gona pay that :(...and how much can i expect to pay for a 1.3? Thanks for any comments.

not too sure how much they retail for but there not hard to come across, try ebay as well or have a look about

Clone - I have a 1.3 P reg SR with 85k on the clock for sale if your intrested. I'll be putting in the auto trader for £1350 however I'm willing to sell to MSC members for £1200.

Email me at paulwilson89 at hot mail .com if you would like more info.

Clone - I have a 1.3 P reg SR with 85k on the clock for sale if your intrested. I'll be putting in the auto trader for £1350 however I'm willing to sell to MSC members for £1200.

Gorgeous example of a K11 SR that is, I paid £1500 for my black SR and Paul's is much nicer than mine was stock in most respects! :)

well ill look out for that :) thanks. Thing is your in manchester :p Im in kilmarnock, scotland :(

how much can i expect to pay for a 1.3
Mine was £700, L reg. Bodywork mint and no rattly sounds from the engine, but its needed a new clutch, battery and CV boot so poss better going for a newer one!

It looks pretty good, if you do get it and want to get rid of the towbar let me know. :hanging around like a hungry vulture: :D

are you after a tow bar? i don't have one for sale but i bought a brand new one with double electrics for not too much, fitted it myself :D

I know a friend who has a 96 Vibe and personally I think it seems quite basic, more so than my 94 1.0 LX. It has no sunroof and doesn't even have a cigarette lighter socket, which is odd!

I think you could probably get a better spec micra for the same price. I thought you wanted a 1.3 anyway?

Just a side note, the ad. says it has foglights. Surely those must be aftermarket ones as I thought the Vibe didn't have any? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Well 1.3 would be nice, but i can't see any in my area. I like the look and colour of this one and thats the cheapest i have seen well for one that looks half decent....

I wish Autotrader would have a contact seller where you could email them.

As for basic well sunroof isn't such a big deal and i don't smoke, if u can find a better one please let me know.

What do the res of you think?

Well 1.3 would be nice, but i can't see any in my area. I like the look and colour of this one and thats the cheapest i have seen well for one that looks half decent....

I wish Autotrader would have a contact seller where you could email them.

As for basic well sunroof isn't such a big deal and i don't smoke, if u can find a better one please let me know.

What do the res of you think?

Well I saw quite a nice looking 93 1.3 super s going on auto trader a few weeks back with 35k or so on the clock for £1000, I'm not saying that Micra you found would be a bad choice, just that I think you could get better value for money, thats all :)

However, if you need one quickly in your local area and you like that Vibe then go for it ;)

just make sure u view it before agreeing to the sale, could b a rust bucket for all u know. Sills and crossmember! :)

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.asp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=3&hassearched=Y&make=NISSAN&min_pr=75&source=0&model=MICRA&max_pr=2000&agerange=&mileage=&miles=60&postcode=ka3+6fs&ukcarsearch_full.x=62&ukcarsearch_full.y=15&start=5&distance=25&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200649260423055That car you desicribed sounds awsome! :) i got £1200 insurance quote on a 1l >.< So would be abit more with a 1.3 perhaps i should get a 1l to get some Ncb? My brother has a 1l corsa 12v so the micra should still be faster than his! :p

The car i linked is the cheapest 1.3 >.< see what i mean when i say expensive?

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.asp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=3&hassearched=Y&make=NISSAN&min_pr=75&source=0&model=MICRA&max_pr=2000&agerange=&mileage=&miles=60&postcode=ka3+6fs&ukcarsearch_full.x=62&ukcarsearch_full.y=15&start=5&distance=25&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200649260423055That car you desicribed sounds awsome! :) i got £1200 insurance quote on a 1l >.< So would be abit more with a 1.3 perhaps i should get a 1l to get some Ncb? My brother has a 1l corsa 12v so the micra should still be faster than his! :p

The car i linked is the cheapest 1.3 >.< see what i mean when i say expensive?

What you have to bear in mind though is that these all seem to be dealers, so a car will always be more expensive from them than one brought privately. If you spend a few weeks shopping around I think it's quite possible to get a pretty nice early K11 super s 1.3 for around the 1k mark, maybe less. Spend another 250 - 500 quid and you'll be getting into sr territory if you can find one.

Insurance-wise, I got a quote on a 93 super s and it only came to £50 more than I'm paying on my 1.0 right now (£450ish at 22 years old with 1 year NCB). The only reason I'm sticking with my 1litre LX is because I got it for cheap off my Dad and its been in the family for years, so I know exactly where it's been (thinking about a 1.3 engine conversion though, but thats going to impact on the insurance possibly more than actually buying a super s!)

As was said by ems, whatever you decide to get, make sure you inspect it thoroughly and check the important areas,such as the sills and front crossmember for rust, along with all the other usual car buying precautions :)

Thanks for comments again mate. Currently i'm unemplyed but hopefully will be working soon, perhaps im bes to drive my mums mirca till then...

But i got £1200 for a micra?

My brother has a 1l corsa and he is on 900-1000? I thaught micras were low insurance groups or something :(

It would look good with clear rear lenses and side repeaters, de-bump stripped and colour coded mirrors and bumpers, especially if it had a set of really shiny alloys fitted.

Ill do a photshop, really hope i get this job soon the sooner i find out the better then i can seriously look at getting one. My plans were to get a 1.6 vtr but if i got £1,400 for 1.3micra insurance!!!? Seems loads perhaps vtr would be too much

Thanks buit only really one and it's the new kidna V reg, only £1300 something must be wrong :)

I paied £1150 for my 1.3 super s with 63k on the clock and the rest is mint!

Thats a good price... the black one is it?

Back