K10 super s seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I've got a couple for sale, they both have universal halfrauds transcal covers in black with thin red stripe which cost £35. One cover slightly worn, the other not fitted yet.

Seats themselves in excellent condition.

Open to offers, pictures coming soon

Cheers
Arnold

The original foamy style material on these seats are Yellow.. but the covers do cover this up :)

I'l get you a picture asap

Cheers
Arnold

I've been sooo busy guys so no pics available as yet! will hopefully get these done tomorrow. I know they're not worth loads lol so open to offers as above.

i think he is tbh i wouldnt even pay that seeing as they dont even have the correct covers all they are atm is fancy shaped foam :p

I could and probably will sell the covers alone for more than that.

well like i said i dont like making offers u state a rough price and il say if i can afford it i will be getting them re covered so cant be to expensive

As discussed on msn.. £15 per seat without covers.. an absolute bargain considering i bought them off umar only a week ago for £50 with covers. A salvage site would charge the same regardless of condition, and these seats are in A1 condition!

They're taking up space and need to be shifted

Arnold said:
As discussed on msn.. £15 per seat without covers.. an absolute bargain considering i bought them off umar only a week ago for £50 with covers. A salvage site would charge the same regardless of condition, and these seats are in A1 condition!

i paid £21 for some mint condition mr2 seats and i know for a fact a scrappies wouldnt charge that for the seats im sorry to pi ss on your party but i think your having a laugh mate

the problem is that eveyone on here is a bunch are tight-arse wasters. My advice arnold - don't sell them. make people go without if they aren't prepared to pay a decent price.

I paid £90 for my Super S seats off Micra Dan a white back, but for the fronts and rears. :)

I don't think it's a bad price at all.

-Elliot

Mat Krazy K10man said:
Arnold said:

i paid £21 for some mint condition mr2 seats and i know for a fact a scrappies wouldnt charge that for the seats im sorry to pi ss on your party but i think your having a laugh mate

Bridges does! Just because you got a bargain doesnt mean the price is bad. Its only £30, and thats a loss on what i paid for last week, and thats not even including £45 petrol money to collect them!! Im not one for ripping someone off unlike a lot of people on here, i thought id just be doing someone a favour.. The same as that super s kit matt, i paid £35 and shifting it for a tenner! Im not doing this for the money, just trying to get someone a bargain.... waste of fcuking time

Guys take a step back when posting, this is a friendly forums after all. Any more flaming posts and i will lock this thread.

For us who live down south prices are more expensive, people have to remember this.

Mike

well, due to the arses on here, you may as well lock the post. infact, you may as well lock the whole forum.

its a waste of time trying to sells things on here, people arent prepared to pay and spend weeks blabbing about how they can get it cheaper. I took a load of stuff to the tip instead - its less hastle than trying to sell on here.

Just like to add slim which i think you will approve of is the new member rules for selling. Have a look hopefully to stop childish nonsense like this again.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back