K10 Super S forsale £250

Mark

Ex. Club Member
hey all,

Am selling my Super S, it would be a good car to use for bits etc, only want £250 for it. will accept minimum of £200.

cheap yes! but small catch, the car doesnt have an engine lol.

car is taxed til end of sept and mot runs out 23rd sept. I will be able to help deliver the car up to a certain distance.

4096600a.jpg

I have interest from one member on here already but I just need to get rid of it,

Will you be selling opf parts? If so I can I have first dibs on the steering wheel, side skirts and wheel arches. Thanks

engine and box is 50quid from my local yard, they didnt have any 1.2's though, theres no way i'd stick a one litre in it

you could easily make more in spares mark! its just the hassle of stripping and selling.

Well anyway either way let me know if your breaking, I will come and collect the bits and give ya the cash. BTW what colour is the parcel shelf and supporting trim? Thanks

i know a few people already have calls (above) but def intrested. what is missing from the car asides from the engine? :suspect: unsure on how id get it home but where theres a will theres a way!:laugh:

give me 75 quid mate and you can have the thing.

will need to be taken on the back of a truck though mate.

Hey mark if you stick an engine in i'll give you 150 for it don't matter if it's 1L or 1.2!!!

Hey mark if you stick an engine in i'll give you 150 for it don't matter if it's 1L or 1.2!!!

I've got my other k10 now so dont care about the old red one.

you can have it if you want mate

You know i want it!!! How long would it take to fit an engine if i could get one? Would you share your expertise!!! Is it just the engine i'd need to get it going???

Right mate!!! I'm defo up for taking the car off your hands, I need to know exactly what i'd need to be able to drive it whether everything is still on it etc etc!

So when you say you'll let me have it, does that mean your giving it to me as a late birthday pressie!!!

Also i can prob get it towed, but i'd rather take an engine and fit it if it's possible then drive it back down! I'm sure with your help we could get her sorted!!! i could pos come this weekend but if not next, if you're wanting the car gone!!!

Cheers fella!

just give me a few bottles of southern comfort mate and its yours.

ermmm it needs a few more things than just an engine.

everything under the bonnet,
needs a headlight
seats,
steering wheel
dial cluster
interior bits
steering rack
steering column

not much mate but it will need taking away on a trailer as it cause it cant be towed etc.

up to you mate if not i'll just be scrapping it.

Right that is definately all i need???

Gonna see if my mate can pick it up!!! when you say it needs everything under the bonnet what does it have ie wiring loom etc I have the bits to go in, is the steering rack/coloumn easy to put in?

Last Q is the body work k any probs etc might transplant mine into it instead of a respray as some muppet tried breaking into mine!

nah the wiring loom is all there, just things like ignition coil, dizzy, manifolds, exhaust, carb,

the rack and column are easy to put in, rack is like 6 bolts and column is 4.

the bodywork is the same as when you seen it that time, apart from it has gone dull in places but it is red and red cars do, it just needs buffing up with polish and one of those electric polisher spinny round things lol. it is still as it was in those picture because it has been kept in a garage and not outside.

give me a ring if u want mate 07999311972

plus if you come down i'll let you drive my k10 and trust me the one i have now is a lot better lol :)

you interested still driveby? would only take a weekend to get it all back together mate if that.

let me know yeah

Yeah am up for it, just trying to sort stuff out... Now i'm a skint student bum gotta try and save money where i can ie getting it towed etc i have an engine sown here with ancillaries etc that i'm gonna scrap once it's stripped but gotta get it into the other car etc etc, just weighing up the options!!!

Any ideas your end???

dunno mate tbh, you'll have to find someone who has a low loader to stick it on as it cant be towed. i'm not askin much for the car mate its just getting it to you

Hey mate, started looking at hiring a flat bed, also got some mates seeing if they can sort everything out, If you get a chance can you do a list of what interior bits i'd need, ie carpets, rear view dashboard yardy yar etc, and if you get a chance an upto date pic would be great hope tis ain't to much bother mate i got a day off college 2moro so will make some calls and get the parts i need sorted!

My aim is to get up to you over the weekend prob sunday if not i'm off next tuesday!

Does the car still have the gearbox or is that with the engine?

Cheers fella i'm gona hold you to havin a spin in you're new super s!!! Te old one i fel in ,lov with!!! the only one i think i saw better was Ed's St when he took me for a spin!!! Still you're new one sounds a tad rapid too!!

from what i cam remember these parts have been removed:

one headlight,
grill,
seats
steering rack,
steering column,
steering wheel
dials
tray under dash
centre console
gear gator
seats
parcel shelf

honestly the bodywork has not changed since the pictures in on the 1st post in this thread because it was garaged a few days later. the car has no gearbox but still has the driveshafts there,

i tell you what you can have the car for a few bottles of southern comfort and a blue led blue to replace my interior light and some blue footwell leds too?

Thought it was just a couple of bottles of sothern comfort surely to see it reincarnated would be worth giving it away!!!! Is the door fixed, i vaguely remember you sayin something about that! I take it it's still got the bumpers and spoiler, and that, think i bought a load of super s interior off you before so should be able to get it looking the part again!!!

Anything else i need to know before i come cos i'm getting the parts tomorrow!!!!

Dave

please dont buy any parts for it until you get the car mate. i would like to see it back how it was thats why i'm giving it to you for next to nothing :)

the bodykit alone can sell for 100+

mark.

if your interested then give me a call and come take it away as its in the way now and i'm just gonna scrap it if it isnt gone very soon!

Mark said:
if your interested then give me a call and come take it away as its in the way now and i'm just gonna scrap it if it isnt gone very soon!
mark you got an email ad or phone NO.?
how much do you want for it now? i am still intrested but wouldnt be able to collect it till next weeked?!

i'm wanting 50 quid for the car.

my phone number is 07999311972. will post some more pictures up asap

hello how much would you sell the parcel shelf for?
and also how much would you sell the side skirts and rear spoiler for?
also where abouts do you live m8?

Back