K10 Super S engine with Bike Carb setup for sale

nexussteve

The reason you're happy!
Hey guys

I'm selling my 1.2 K10 super S engine with bike carb setup.

Engine has approx. 45K miles on it
Comes with gearbox
Bike carbs come with air filter and Bogg brothers inlet manifold
(Pretty sure these are R1 carbs)

Only used on my K10 for a couple of months, ran fine and sounded awesome! :)
Looking for around £500 for the lot.

[I also have a stripped near-perfect condition K10 shell that I'll throw in for £100]

Any questions, let me know. Pics below:

Photo0517.jpg

Photo0516.jpg

Photo0519.jpg

Photo0518.jpg

Sorry mate, I don't think I have vids of it running, but it is a good runner! The carb may need better setting up, but otherwise she's fine!

I'm sure it'll drop straight into your 1.0. Mounts shouldnt be any different, but I've never worked on an auto K10 before.

Sorry mate, I don't think I have vids of it running, but it is a good runner! The carb may need better setting up, but otherwise she's fine!

I'm sure it'll drop straight into your 1.0. Mounts shouldnt be any different, but I've never worked on an auto K10 before.

rear engine mount is different. The auto's dont have the little support bar thing, and as a result, I ended up snapping the casing and 2 bolts driving about in my auto converted to manual micra. If you get the manual rear mount too then it will be ok.

but wow, are people really interested in paying £550 for this? if so i think im gonna break mine as its got a well spec'd engine on bike carbs in haha.

re carbs

lol wondered when they would resurface .often wished i hadn,t sold carbs and manifold . would have loved to have kept them for non autograss events
:doh::doh:

Back