K10 stuff for sale (Sunny Carb Setup)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys

i'll no doubt add to this later but for now here's what i have;

Sunny N13 Carb on k10 inlet manifold with K&N Air Filter (made a noticable improvment to power on my MA10) Also the auto choke still works with the k10 plug it in and go, in full working order carb is in very good condition;

DSC00748.jpg

£50 will no doubt cost a bit to post tho

Steering wheel with k10 boss in good condition leather bound very nice to drive with will fit k11 and most other nissans

DSC00692-1.jpg

£30

Also i have a facelift alternator £10

I'll see what else i have later ;)

postage is extra on all

sure no reason why not, the only valuable bits are the carb and filter anywyas, £40 without the mani, always nice to have a spare really :)

Okay, can you wait until the 2nd dec? Also have you got a rough postage price?
If someone else wants it before then sell it.

how much will post be? did the car run right with it on did it need 'setting up'? as my old mans told me u cant just go bolting on bigger carbs they need setting up?

he says hes had it on his ma10 therefore its probably set up correct for the 988

i will have this off you! can you work out postage to wr11 3ba

thanks

i just had to re send fordy's to him because it came over the 2kg weight - even though they bloody collected it. grr

but i got special delivery next day recorded for £19

speedle, i will take this, i already bought them alloys off you so we can do the same meet up point if you want, ill have it with the manifold please. Cheers

i have the money waiting! this includes postage...if you can get a price?

do you have paypal?

unless you have something else like bike carbs + manifold or something??

the car ran great with the carb on and i did set it up for my ma10 so it should run well on most ma10 and even ma12's but of course you MAY need to adjust the fuel mixture slighlty but thats a very easy job.

courier if you want it mate its yours postage for me would be a knightmare and from what quicky says very expensive! i'll be in guildford this weekend if you wanted to meet around that way? send me a PM mate ive changed my mobile number since we last spoke so ill need to let you have that ;)

appologies to olly but unfortunatly cash is tight for me at the mo so i need it asap :(

do you have anything else, becasue when you bought the other twin carbs, you said you'd let me know about which ones your going to keep?

oh yeah other bits for sale!

i have some dials from a 1.0 super they have the white dial face and are fitted with red led bulbs IIRC (belonged to fox1983) £10 for them

and a race 4-2-1 manifold, now this needs a flange welded on which i will provide its one from bob that cost me £30 so is unused, the manifold does have a few dinks in the pipes but would still be a huge improvment over standard, £60 for the whole thing including flange (collection prefered postage would be around £20)

do you have anything else, becasue when you bought the other twin carbs, you said you'd let me know about which ones your going to keep?

if your refering to the bike carbs they belong to me now :D

if the sunny ran on speedles ma10 fine then they shouldnt really need setting up.
have you got any pics of the 4-2-1 speedle

cheers

It's alright, it seemed like you wanted a quick sale. I have managed to find some carbs of a yamaha 550 so if you don't sell the manifold I may need that.

if i come down and get the 4-2-1 exhaust can i have the carb as well!! ill give you £110......? and your 125 miles away so i will be a bit of a drive for me, but i can come down this firday, saturday, or sunday.....for once i have the money and the time to do something to my car!

oh yeah other bits for sale!

i have some dials from a 1.0 super they have the white dial face and are fitted with red led bulbs IIRC (belonged to fox1983) £10 for them

and a race 4-2-1 manifold, now this needs a flange welded on which i will provide its one from bob that cost me £30 so is unused, the manifold does have a few dinks in the pipes but would still be a huge improvment over standard, £60 for the whole thing including flange (collection prefered postage would be around £20)

you got a pic of the dials m8, and would they fit a 1.2 gs 91 plate, and how much for p&p as well

so speedle how much you want for the dials with the p&p

stupid question is there a way of sorting out the mile clock on it to match mine or doesn't matter.

also, i've only got three contions on the back of my dials the speedo, and one on ethier side it it, well there blocks, will this be the same on the back of yours.

can you spot the person that hasn't got a clue yet <-----------------

there is a way to change the mile clock but havent tried it myself, speedles probably ya man for that one. if your refering to wiring in the dials its pretty simple, took me about 30mins to wire my ss dials,

You can clock the dials but it's a bit fiddly. Someone on here tried to do it to a set i bought and nackered them (without telling me), but managed to fix it with some spare parts. If you use a drill, it'l only rewind or forward at around 35mph, so you might be there a while, and it'l get rather hot too!

Hook the cable up to a washing machine motor, will run for hours and will clock it really quickly, alternatively take the mechanism out and swap it over.

The speedo from other dials will not fit in the super s one. They're a different shape

It's up to you basically. They're changable, and not too difficult, it's just a bit fiddly! When you get them, take the speedo dial out and look at the back of it, and see if you can figure it out

Having the wrong milage isn't illegal or anything either so you could just leave it as it is

right will do

so speedle price please for the dials with p&p to S80 4DF

and i'l pay you next friday with a postal order along with curtis wheels

Speedle i was ready for a trip to guildford and i havent had any PM's or Phone calls.. Am i still having the carb/mani setup?? Cold hard cash is waiting for you! cheers bud!

Dials sold to Alien10
carbs and many sold to curtis

steering wheel still up for grabs :)

sorry about the weekend courier was manic and i forgot to jot your number down left ya a voicemail anyways to let you know what the dealio is ;)

hi speedle do u still have the steering wheel up for sale nad sorry to all for bringing up an old thread but u dont no until u ask

nope was sold to me along with the exhaust maifold, i had to drive 8 hours to get them!

Sold it with my k10 super!

hi mate i cant use msn at work and dont have time to use my pc at home at the mo, you can post me a cheque if you prefer? i can send my address to your email address above?

Back