F/S: F/S Bike Carb Manifold

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Item: F/S Bike Carb Manifold
Condition: NEW
Reason for selling: Was for N/A SR20DE Micra Project
Price: £50 GBP

I have for sale a Bike Carb Manifold for a SR20DE Engine off a Almera GTi but can fit others with the SR20DE Engine. Was intending to use on the Micra Project i was doing and run the micra on R1 Bike Carbs! Should Be Bolt On Quick Installation! Unused Condition, Never Fitted I have a set of Yamaha R1 Carbs too. Will post those up seperatly. Can do a combined deal if required £50 collected or £55 Posted please. Paypal payment as GIFT

Thought I posted the pic through upload on here. Clearly not. Ill get pic up tonight about 6pm

Apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would have been interested in this but seeing as its off an almera gti it will be a lowport engine and will not fit my highport, might be worhtwhile adding that to your advert as an SR20de(lowport) and SR20DE(highport) have different head and inlet manifold designs . :)

I put DE not de so should be fine however it is the buyers responsibility to ensure compatibility.

It fits a Almera Gti SR20DE engine :) so if your putting that engine in a micra then it will fit

Andy I might be missing something but is that not a throttle bodie manifold? As its flanged at either side.. Or is the idea you cut the flange off the none cylinder head side to take the carb rubbers?

Haven't a clue to be honest got manifold with Almera lol and bought carbs separately. I know pretty much naff all about engines

Back