K10 strut/spring.... I think !!!

Hello all. I hope I am in the right place because I need to ask some advice. I recently bought my first Micra ( 1991 988cc LS, 81000 miles genuine and in excellent condition ) and am just about to MOT it. I am not mechanically minded so please treat me like an idiot but, I think one or both of the suspension struts and or springs has gone at the front end. There is excessive roll in corners and a general skiddish/vagueness too. If I needed to find part numbers etc, where should I look? Also, should these parts need to be changed then is it possible to get ( for example ) new springs of the correct size and rebound etc rather than have to find ones which are 18 yrs old and likely to have the same problems?

Like I said I am no mechanic and apologise if this thread is a bit noddy to most of you. All help will be gratefully received.

Knee

you usualy get alot of roll from the standard shocks and springs anyway, but i fyou want some more look on ebay or buypartsby if your looking for some performance springs and shocks

Back