Micra K10 1992 Super Metallic Black (Is it rare?)

M

micrak10s

Hi

I am new to this forum i have a Nissan Micra of my own which is a 1991 LS K10 1.0L (Red) 3 door and recently i have been given another K10 Micra by a friend of mine it is called a Nissan Micra Super its a K-Reg (1992) 1.0L 3 door and it is Metallic Black with blue and green seats all of the head lineing and dash board etc is Black as well.I have been told by the local Nissan dealers when i rang them that this is a rare car and it could be worth something?

It has a white speedo dial as well and a rear spoiler and a green stripe running down the side of the cars bodywork,i have never seen a Micra anything like this (not even a black micra) so it must be some sort of rare model.I can take pictures of the car if its any help but i just wanted to know if anyone else had anymore information on this particular model of K10 Micra?

I am more than likely going to keep the car for myself so i need to know roughly how much its worth as i need to insure it :p

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot

Pete

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
The short answer is no. The Super model is less common than other models except the Super S, however is not rare as K10's go. The good thing about them is they have an all black interior (which is rare in comparison to grey & brown in other models). including black seatbelts, dashboard, door trim and darkish carpet. They also have the boot spoiler as standard. I wouldn't insure it for any more than standard street value.

The Super also comes in other colours such as Red. Black K10's are very nice though, get some pictures up!

Thread moved to K10 section and also, welcome to the MSC! :)

OP
OP
M

micrak10s

Thanks for the really quick reply I am not sure if it means anything but the guy at the Nissan dealers asked for the reg no and he said that it had come up as a rare or limited edition and he said that he had worked at Nissans for 20 + years and that had only happened once before when he put in the cars reg no?

The guy at Nissans also said that he had never seen one of these particular models and he recommended me to this web site to gain a bit more information about these particular models of Nissan Micra K10's.

Thanks for all the information so far anymore info would be greatly appreciated :)

I will take some pictures very soon and upload them for you all can i use photobucket to do so?

Cheers Pete

OP
OP
M

micrak10s

Hi

I rang up and spoke to the Bromley Nissan dealers.

Here are some pictures of my K10 Super:

Photo-0034.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg

And heres some pictures of my K10 LS:

Photo-0027.jpg

Photo-0026.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Hope you like them :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Bromley! so do you live in the south? Nice looking cars! :) Colour coding makes such a difference to the car's appearance.

OP
OP
M

micrak10s

Yes Mate i do live in the south just noticed the pics of your Micra is that the same colour (Red 526) oh and the bumpers were already colour coded when i brought the car (Is that original do you think?) Glad you like them both :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yeah some were colour coded but not that many! Are you going to keep both cars or sell one on?

OP
OP
M

micrak10s

I just wondered if you have a for sale section i can post in so when im ready i can wack a price and some pictures up of either one of the two or possibly both of the Micras?

Cheers Pete