k10 ss seats and k11 skirts

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Trying to shift the SS seats again, front and rear, decent condition. £40

Was just reminded by my dad i have them skirts sitting there still, i know craig was interested in these last time, he has first refusal.. They were off an M reg red 1.0l micra. Needs a tiny repair on the hole where it screws into the car and the paint is peeling off it. £40

edit : sorry ian, been moving the thread about and learning some of the features
Ian

file size is a little big, cba to reencode though :)

Attachments

• DSCF1437.JPG
    DSCF1437.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF1438.JPG
    DSCF1438.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF1439.JPG
    DSCF1439.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 155
ok but as i said i'll give first refusal to craig as he was interested before i forgot about em.

the seats still for sale ???? im just up the road in blyth so will have seats for deff mate

yes they are, would be easier for me then to drive 150 miles to meet matt, sorry matt but i just dont have time atm :(

if anyone else works in a super market they know what im on about.

i've tried to get you on MSN and sent you an email to no avail. If you want i could meet you at the silverlink next saturday sometime?

Ian said:
i've tried to get you on MSN and sent you an email to no avail. If you want i could meet you at the silverlink next saturday sometime?
hi mate ive got probs with msn as usual, ive got no way of getting anywhere at the moment as my mates car is off the road as well now.

Ian said:
yes they are, would be easier for me then to drive 150 miles to meet matt, sorry matt but i just dont have time atm :(

if anyone else works in a super market they know what im on about.

fair one mate but like i said im happy to pay for postage, wouldnt cost much on a pallet....

Back