K10 K+N air Filter and Recardo style seats

F

fatjapp

Does anyone want the seats or air filter off my K10.

I’m selling the Micra, so the bits are up for grabs.

Air filter, £10
Seats £10

I can't find a picture of the air filter but it is the Bolt on type not the direct replacement one.

Here is the catch, I still need a set of seats and an air filter in the car when it is going to be sold, so you will have to swap them over when you come and collect. Don’t worry I can give you a hand.

Please note the drivers seat has wear on the kidney huggers.

p91200576pq.jpg

seats tempting lol, any idea why they are in the car? or what they are from?

Yea I put them in, I did a post on the old forum....

They are from a Nova. The seat is further back than a normal Micra seat and is fitted to a fixed sub frame, so you will have to be around 6foot to reach the pedals.

I tink pretty much every1 here is around da 6 foot mark, im 6'1" and i remember from other posts dat a few others are 6 and over so no prob there!

Wudnt like to be the 6 footer in the back tho!! :p

i dont like sitting in the back what ever car and you would think the bigger the car the better. BAll Sh!t

rover 75 no effing room even in the front.

the only car i like for back room space is a range rover lol i feel asleep inbetween the seats in the back on the way ohome once

i wern't drunk lol un like now :p

thats a bit wrong as well

Again if you think back to the old forum i posted another link where i had ripped the back seats out.

There is not much leg room left in the back (Not enough to sit there anyway)

These seats do look good with harneses. I had a photo somewhere on the old forum.

Back