K10 SPAX Sports Dampers

mph

Official MSC Trader
I have 1 set of the SPAX Sports dampers left for the K10 Model

175.00 delivered

Matt 01865 748000

The SPAX sport range of dampers are gas filled and uprated when compared to the standard Nissan dampers. They will improve the handling and make the car noticably better in corners and general handling, if you can afford some springs then this would top off the handling and ride.

What advantage would I see with these?

No these are a fixed platform and fixed damping, but very very good and offer very good value for money. I have a set (SPAX Sports) on a K11 (not the K10 ones) with some springs for noraml road use and I would be happy to use these on a budget rally car used for road rallys or other forms of Motorsport

How good do you reckon these would be normal road use? I'm after a small drop, (if any) but I don't want to be in a car that jars my spine on every road imperfection!

Hi Mate

These dampers are perfect for road use, they firm up the ride but does not make the ride back jarring. They will work well with the standard springs and even better with some Spax lowering springs.
If you want these and then found you did not like the ride I would be happy to refund you your money less the carriage costs and providing they were not damaged when returned.
If you are interested give me a ring 01865 748000
Matt

Back