* K10 - Boge Sachs Shocks & Spax Lowering Springs for sale *

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hi all

I'm now selling my K10 Spax lowering springs, probably about 2 years old. -35mm drop. Cost £100 new. Also selling my Boge sachs shocks, a few years old. Both together offer a very firm / stiff ride but great improvement to handling. Will include two Spax bump stops on the rears, as shown in the image below

Springs look a bit rusty but that's just normal.

Available for collection from the Warrington area

Offers

dsc00159eq1.jpg

alloy.JPG

will you take £60 for them mate

a little under the region i was hoping for. This is one of the best handling setups you can buy for the K10.

I've decided that i'd accept £100 for the springs, shocks & bump stops combined. The whole lot seperate costs over £200+

Yeah that's cool. From the lack of replies, there isn't much interest - What's happened to all you K10 people!!

To get these brand new it would cost around £180, so this is a bargin really!! i would of had these if i hadn't already got a k10 with it all done! lol

Ok, any chance they can shift their way abit closer to me? If so, ill deffo take them!

Need some new shocks as ones on super are way too bouncy! Will have the money tomorrow (pay day)!

:grinning:

ohh if its £130, im seriously thinking buying them, infact if all goes well selling the old micra, i can buy them next week inc p&p
thats providing they arent gone, twud be a shame :(

Posting would be awkward, as the item is up north, they're also quite bulky. Where abouts do you live .kiz? if your anywhere along this route, we might be able to meet up. If your near Warrington, you'd be able to collect them yourself from Kristian.

(route attached)

Sammy, likewise! If you can get over to Horsham for collecting them, that would be ideal. I'm not going anywhere near Essex for some time!

Attachments

• route.PNG
    route.PNG
    89.1 KB · Views: 264
Southampton is surprisingly near to Horsham you know! :p Us southerners had a south meet there a year or so ago. Motorways all the way to Chicester then it's about half hour from there.

The alternative is when i pick the parts up, i can meet you in Oxford. You need to go straight up the A34 for about 50 miles. One road!! couldn't be easier.

i shall pull the money together then and get back to you on that :)
i dont have the money yet so i will keep my eye on it, but whem the money comes i shall shout :)

That's cool. I don't have the parts yet either but next time i go to see the car, i'l be picking them up. Obviously, the first person with £100 in my hand secures them! I will accept cheques :)

well im selling my old micra, so hopefully i can get some money out of that, hoping jus around £100 as theres always dealers willing to get any cheap car, restore it and sell it
i shall keep you informed

well im giving it a go on ebay, but if all else fails, straight to silverlake
dont you have to pay for them to take it or do they pay you?

i can vouch for the quality of this setup, i helped fit it :p im sure we have some pictures of said fitting somewhere :p

Kiz i go to brighton now and again so could pick up the shocks for you if :) i live in fareham BTW

Back