k10 roof lights?

S

SteelySniper

i had a thought the other day that i could fit roof lights to my K10 like you see on massive offroaders, to give it a really original/comical look. What are your opinions? and how would i go about constructing and fitting them?

Currently i was just planning on a black steel frame with 4 round fog/driving lights attached and running the wires through the midle of the steel tubing. Would this be feasable? and where would i attach the frame??

when i get my new car

for ####s and giggles in gana bobtail (make pickup) my k10 jack it up and put sum lil mud tyers on it ! just let me at the angle grinder!!!

or might loose whole roof and make a dune buggy

then knowing me ill take it off road and get stuck as 2wd and it will die in the mud lol ill make sure i take sum pics for posibly the most stupid mod ever,

or my other idea was to mount the micra body on zuki SJ , will be a micra that will go anyware

lmao, sounds like fun! i always thought an off-road micra would look cool, probably why i'm thinking of this roof thing.

I was thinking of mounting it on roof-rack bars too, dunno if i could do the wiring that way though, i also wanna put some metal bars across the front like they have on hummers and basically try to make the whole thing look reinforced and tank-like, which would be good cos if i have a crash theres no way i can afford the repairs

its gota be done determind to do it when i get new car , will be a scrap heap challenge issue though get it done in a weekend :)

if you're really serious about it why not make it a 4wd?

dunno how exactly it'd be done but it'd make it seriously class. you'd have to just add a new rear axle, diff, gearbox etc...

yeah my other idea was to put the micra body on a suzuki SJ only really sensable way of makeing one

sounds good, does it fit properly or were u just planning on lots of angle grinding?

lol it wont fit by far thats why god gave us gas axes welders and grinders!

basicly its going on what ever ! if someings in the way let me at the gas axe MWAHAHAHAHA

lol, thats the spirit, also if it's gonna be an off roader u can have the micra body so high up it don't matter if it fits or not, cos it'll be about half a foot above it, lol

exactly will look very comical at off road events , spreading the word of the msc lol

lol, fit some tractor or truck wheels and have it as a monster truck so u can drive over other cars.

Back