Roof rack ? Where can I get one ?

Helloo I'm looking for a roof rack for my k10 , I want to pile a load of retro stuff on the roof ;)
Any ideas where I could get one and how much are they roughly ?
Or If any of you guys wanna sell one just hook me up with a message or email :)

Thanks guys.

Thanks for a fast response :)

Ummm luggage , boxes , bikes , people , anything really , I just want an actual rack instead of roof bars ya know ?

ahhhhh......i gottcha.
I was going to suggest the padded roof bars as i use them on mine for surfboards and kayaks and cant fault them. A roof rack system for the K11 is £150 as opposed to £35 for the padded bars

official ones come up on ebay from time to time. payed 25 for this. my girlfriend has got it on her car now.

20110901_009-2.jpg

Need to get that slammed i think!

What wheels you got onthere? Width? and what tyres? Need to change my tyres to get the wheels to fit and yours look smart and like they will do the job.

aha yeh everyone is telling me to slam it but where the wheels poke out , i will get some serious rubbing !

the wheels are wellerswheels , 13x8 on the rear and 13x7.5 on the front :) they are absolutely wonderful and i will never sell them ;) i have no idea what tyres are on there buddy but the stretch is just enough , not too much , not too little :)

Does anyone have any k10 roof bars for sale. The ones on eBay are £140 which is nearly double what I paid for my car !

If anyone has any please hook me up :)

Jack

Back