K10 Road Rally car

This is a build of a K10 Road/Endurance rally car built by Penrhyn Rally Centre which I am the owner

Nissan Micra road Rally car build.This car is being built up by myself to either be hired out or SOLD
Spec as follows
Engine 1200 cc std engine with the exception of a Manifold and Air Filter
Suspension Bilstein all round
Brakes,vented disc drum rears with comp pads
sump and Tank guards
Hella 3000 spots
Full cage out of a Micra K11 Modified to fit,front to rear bars shortened to make it fit...only modification made...cage is NOT STAGE LEGAL but road rally legal.
Fully Fused and realayed
Seats and Harnesses

The car
PenrhynrallyCentre084.jpg

Stripped out prior to cage going in
PenrhynrallyCentre085.jpg

Cage legs built up and welded to shell,cage is bolted in
PenrhynrallyCentre086.jpg

PenrhynrallyCentre088.jpg

PenrhynrallyCentre092.jpg

PenrhynrallyCentre091.jpg

view from the rear showing the spare wheel post and cage

PenrhynrallyCentre094.jpg

Right then onwards and upwards Cage been laged for protection of the driver and Navigator,seats installed and harnsees as well

PenrhynrallyCentre096.jpg

PenrhynrallyCentre098.jpg

PenrhynrallyCentre097.jpg

PenrhynrallyCentre095.jpg

Thanks for the compliment I certantly dont do poor welding thats for a fact.I used to buld steel hulled yachts for a living at one time and am proud to say I only ever had one pourus weld one one that obvioulsy had to be tested by ultrasound and had to be redone

Cant tell clearly from the pictures but are the harnesses bolted to the floor?

harness.jpg

These are the angles the FIA want harnesses to be bolted so in a crash the harness doesnt pull down and break your collar bones.

Thanks for your concern but I have been building Rally cars for well over 30 yrs and they are fitted in accordance to the RACMSA blue book and are located on the roll cage.

PRC

I used to be PRC on this forum I sold the car after it was built to a chap local to me up here in North Wales and I cant seem to get any sense of where it went after finishing a rally in 2013 and has nt been taxed since then.....Does anyone on here know of its whereabouts did it ever surface and get stripped....would like to buy it back if anyone knows of its whereabouts

Back