[SOLD] K10 Performance Parts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
I don't currently have any postage prices because these are very heavy items and they're a bit tricky to weigh. But anyway see how these grab you, and where :laugh:

4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold
385979_10150399262754872_839509871_8066765_1025336593_n.jpg

Looking for £100ovno

Twin Webbers' With Manifold
385979_10150399262769872_839509871_8066766_1582554357_n.jpg

These cost me a chuffin fortune, looking for £180ovno

MA10 Race Engine, Built By Dave Walker
385979_10150399262739872_839509871_8066764_81043021_n.jpg

If you don't know who Dave Walker is then google it, not a home made job, all pro.
http://www.dw-engineservices.co.uk/
Essentially a new engine, all new internals, port polished, built for grass-tracking.
No idea on power output, never used it. Was going to use it to make a sleeper k10 but decided to keep the car origional. Comes with a 4-speed manual gearbox attached and various mountings, essentially what's pictured.
Open to sensible offers on this one.

That's all for now me little monkies (Y)

hi mate, i'm a friend of nexussteve. was wondering if the setup will fit the ma12? If so can I make out a deposit to you?

It'll bolt on and work, you'll need to make sure you set up the mixture for your engine but that's all standard stuff to do when you change a carb anyway. Where are you based dude? Would you be collecting of would you need me to check out what the postage would cost? Parts are in leeds/wakefield area of west yorkshire by the way.

Thats great. How much would you like as a deposit for the webbers and the exhaust manifold? I am based in Devon, so I would have to have it sent by post.

I wont take any money untill it's ready to post. You were first, the parts will not be sold to anyone else unless you decide you don't want them. Let me get the postage prices worked out and i'll come back to you with the figures, then if you're happy and you want the parts, then we'll handle the payment and i'll post em.
I'll try to get the postage worked out as soon as i can so bare with me dude.
Cool stuff (Y)

No problem mate I understand. Once the postage is worked out I will have no problem making a deposit. It is just goodwill and to let you know I am not mucking about. Thank you!

Yeah no problem, no worries with me i don't muck about when it comes to deals. If you're first then you're first (Y)

And in response to "fanny&danny", chill out and stop stalking me, the ragtop ain't for sale :p

where the hell did you get that manifold? thats the first one i ever made, fitting that earned me a section 59 lol, sold it years ago to a grass racer in notts for about £150 lol

had it running with my bike carbs ;)

note the exhaust manifold will bolt straight onto the back section of a super s (or ecc) exhaust system,

Postage worked out; Manifold and carbs = £35.
Scott; what the heck is a section 59? It's very well designed dude, better than the one my friend got for his. It came from Leeds, or at least that's where i picked it up from. Heard about it from a guy at my local tip while i was there one day in my ragtop. A worker there started talking to me about micras and told me about this manifold and gave me his mates number. So small world then dude lol.

Webbers & 4-2-1 manifold sold to k10Michal.
Despite the fact that his PM inbox is constantly full. Clear out the clutter man :upside:

Postage worked out; Manifold and carbs = £35.
Scott; what the heck is a section 59? It's very well designed dude, better than the one my friend got for his. It came from Leeds, or at least that's where i picked it up from. Heard about it from a guy at my local tip while i was there one day in my ragtop. A worker there started talking to me about micras and told me about this manifold and gave me his mates number. So small world then dude lol.

A car asbo, to sum it quickly get caught 2 times in a year and they'll crush you car

:laugh:
Oh right, sounded like a medical thing to me, i thought he'd cracked his skull on it or something. Fortunatly i've never had one of those and i don't intend to. My race days are long gone now, those ended when i took my gs special off the road, none of my other micras come close to kick it had. I loved driving that car, it had an awesome whistley whine when up in the rev range, made it sound like it had a blower on it or something. The closest acceleration in a k10 i've felt to it, was in shaf's march turbo. But even that didn't quite have the same kick.
I miss my gs, i need to get it finished (dreams of the finished product)

:laugh:
Oh right, sounded like a medical thing to me, i thought he'd cracked his skull on it or something. Fortunatly i've never had one of those and i don't intend to. My race days are long gone now, those ended when i took my gs special off the road, none of my other micras come close to kick it had. I loved driving that car, it had an awesome whistley whine when up in the rev range, made it sound like it had a blower on it or something. The closest acceleration in a k10 i've felt to it, was in shaf's march turbo. But even that didn't quite have the same kick.
I miss my gs, i need to get it finished (dreams of the finished product)

I'll have to come for a run out with you's when mines done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back