k10 performance parts and stuff for sale

AMY

Official MSC Trader
A few parts for sale,

a set of k10 super s wheels in good condition with wider 175 tyres in good condition
offers?

a ma10 ported head with all new stem seals gaskets ground in valves etc slight skim.
offers?

a ma12 head in good condition
offers?

a ma10 hitachi carb
offers?

OP
OP
AMY

AMY

Official MSC Trader
That was parts connected to a complete car which has now been sold, These parts are seperate.

OP
OP
AMY

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Super s wheels and ma10 head

Attachments

• ma10 001.jpg
    ma10 001.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 208
  • ma10 002.jpg
    ma10 002.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 167
  • ma10 003.jpg
    ma10 003.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 194
  • ma10 004.jpg
    ma10 004.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 186
  • ma10 005.jpg
    ma10 005.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 186
S

s.squared-39

Carb info?

Will that carb fit on a factory 1985 automatic?
What condition is it in?

OP
OP
AMY

AMY

Official MSC Trader
s.squared-39
The carb will physically fit on an auto, but if I remember correctly the auto has some differences, I'm not sure exactly what sorry.

K10
Make me an offer, the worst I will say is no!

k10
Just noticed you have an st182, I have loads of parts for that car aswell!! (Mainly st185) Let me know if you need anything.

OP
OP
AMY

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Ha ha!! Why do you say that? It's all about the shape not the finish!! as I'm sure you are aware bob.
It was done by a mate of mine who has just completed a motorsport engineering degree, he used the facilities at the university. He purposely left a rough finish to stop fuel condensation within the ports. There was no point hogging the ports right the way out as the car was used on road. You can't tell a lot from the pictures, but the valve guide boss has been slimmed down and there is a good ramp for swirl leading into the valve seat.

bobsp16

Site Supporter
AMY said:
Ha ha!! Why do you say that? It's all about the shape not the finish!! as I'm sure you are aware bob.
It was done by a mate of mine who has just completed a motorsport engineering degree, he used the facilities at the university. He purposely left a rough finish to stop fuel condensation within the ports. There was no point hogging the ports right the way out as the car was used on road. You can't tell a lot from the pictures, but the valve guide boss has been slimmed down and there is a good ramp for swirl leading into the valve seat.

ow ok mr motorsport engineering degree bloke there's only one k10 head that worth working on the b18 head and not the one that you carnt see the valva's...pointless

K10

Ex. Club Member
oooh....

Nice one Amy- shouldnt really be buying stuff for me micra tho as its only me daily hack! Will have a think and get back to yer, no worries if you sell in the meantime :grinning:

What St182/5 parts do you have to hand out of interest?

OP
OP
AMY

AMY

Official MSC Trader
The ports on the b18 or any ma12 head don't encourage swirl as well as the ma10 head, they have a very direct flow into the combustion chamber. When you couple that with the fact that the b18 has very large ports anyway I cant see how atomisation is going to be that great, at low rpm at least. I realise this may be different for your car as you spend most of the time at WOT. It's a b18 emissions head that I am working on now, as I agree that it has more potential overall. But the point is that the ma10 head is as rough as a badgers arse in standard form, and has plenty of nasty casting dags and the ports are poorly matched, for someone who has a ma10 it is a good help to getting more refinement.

k10, I have everything needed to turbocharge your 182, larger throttle body, vented bonnet, OZ chronos, interior, hks fuel rail loads more, just let me know if you need anything