K10 Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Forsale:

Reconditioned pistons

Brand new...shell and shims (cost me £60)

Brand new set of piston rings - Hard to get hold of now!!

MA10 Block - cleaned up, could be used for a total rebuild etc....

Flywheel plate (bit between the fly and block)

Rocker shaft, with all tappits etc

Full set of Head Bolts

Bottom Crank (heavy for post)

Lots of gaskets left

Complete Sump set + Brand new gaskets

Belt pully, Head

Some odd water pipes

Basically everything for a MA10/12 apart from the head and valves

PM me for details

Thanks Curtis

how much for the rings and shells? what shells do u have? crank and big ends?

oh and also a headgasket

Yes both sets of shells....rings cost £15

So shells, rings and headgasket....say £55 delivered?

sorry curtis just re read it and there for the ma10, so i dont need the h/gasket or rings, but let me check on the shells when i get home to see if there the same.

atm how much for just the shells? £30 delivered?

Call it £40 delivered as they cost me £60 and very quite hard to get hold of! Still in the packaging....

which ma10 head is it and how much would you want for it?
(only half heartedly looking atm, depends very much on costs)

Standard ma10 head as usual, just smoothed out all the bumps so you gain better flow, can be ported and skimmed as its out of the car ;)

£25?

And why was this post delete before? There was nothing wrong with it!

Superls: Do you still want the gearbox? Ill get the number tonight as i was working late the other 2

Standard ma10 head as usual, just smoothed out all the bumps so you gain better flow, can be ported and skimmed as its out of the car ;)

£25?

And why was this post delete before? There was nothing wrong with it!

Superls: Do you still want the gearbox? Ill get the number tonight as i was working late the other 2

if you wouldnt mind gettin that number then ill let you no.

quite interested in that head, though it depends on how much it would cost to get it skimmed. will check some places next week.

do you still have the head gasket, cam and the reconditioned valves and springs?
what condition's the cam in if you have it?

Ok that sounds good,

I do have another head gasket, cam and the values and springs

Cam is in good condition, but would be well worth getting re-gound to a fast road cam! 140 quid by ED

still just sizing things up at the moment, but how much would you be looking for for the head, head gasket, cam and the values and springs?

oh, and I don't think I can justify the cost of getting the cam re-ground :down:

cant see a number on it...Where abouts is it?

do you know the bracket what holds the clutch cable?

the number is stamped on that piece of metal where that bracket bolts on, directly under where the dizzy would be. you might need a wire brush to see it.

ok, I've checked for the cost of getting the head skimmed and I'm gonna go with it. So you've got a deal with £50 all together.
The easiest thing for me would be to collect them on sunday the 28th and pay cash as I'm gonna be in the area. But if you need them gone or you need the money before then, I can collect and pay earlier or do it through paypal and then collect them afterwards. Up to you

To be honest the money soon as would be really good...i dont currently have paypal, whens the soonist you can collect?

If not leave it till then, it should be ok

Curtis

the earliest I can come up is late afternoon this saturday or any time sunday. It wouldn't be much trouble. could do with your postcode

I believe it had around 40-50k and call it £20

Also got a good condition clutch if your intrested

Im in Evesham, or Wr11

posting it would cost around 15-20quid i would imagine, but should be able to meet you, just let me know how far i gotta travel

hmm i dont realy need anything curtis but i want to get some parts together, if i do decide to go ahead with buying jamiccc k10 then i could always pop round and get some parts from you while am there you know what i mean, any body parts or performance?

hmm i dont realy need anything curtis but i want to get some parts together, if i do decide to go ahead with buying jamiccc k10 then i could always pop round and get some parts from you while am there you know what i mean, any body parts or performance?

Ok sounds good, just let me know what date

Ermm...no pretty much all engine and no performance parts, apart from the shells and shimms and piston rings which are very hard to get hold of now days, specially cheapy....shells +shims cost me £60+ del and piston rings were a bargin so bought them, but i haven't seen any for the same money since!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back