K10 k11 k12??????????????

Hi all can someone tell me what the k's mean lol im a bit in the dark with it all, i know my cars not a sport but shes a micra so i was wondering what the k's and numbers meant. thanks

It's sort of like the model number. The K10 was the first Micra - the one that's all straight lines. The K11 is the rounded shape one. The K12 is the current one that looks like a frog. The K13 is the new one that's only just come out :).

Nissan use letters and numbers to describe the car model, the lower the numbe the older the model of that car k10 older than k11
Micra = K
Skyline = R
200sx/silvia = S
Sunny/almera = N
Ect
Funnily I've owned at least 2 of each of the above

Although the new indian built micra is said to be named the W114 instead of K13. Wheather or not nissan changed it back to K13 at the last minet i'm not sure but it wasn't called K13 at the start. Maybe nissan don't like the number 13, supersticious marketing people types and all that.

Although the new indian built micra is said to be named the W114 instead of K13. Wheather or not nissan changed it back to K13 at the last minet i'm not sure but it wasn't called K13 at the start. Maybe nissan don't like the number 13, supersticious marketing people types and all that.

Kinda wierd they had an s13 then

Back