K10 Jdm Rear Lights Super Turbo Gauges

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Hi everyone, some more parts for you, as ever I'll offer them here first if I don't get an offer I like they go to auction. I know it's just after christmas so my payment plan will be available, deposit now and pay later or pay in installments etc. I can post.

JDM k10 rear clusters with bulb holders and loom pigtails and bulbs. offers

super turbo dash pod with clock, volt meter and vacuum/boost gauge supercharger light. Offers

Super turbo dash cluster showing 87k km with 8k tacho, includes loom pitails for easy wiring. offers

Attachments

• parts 013.jpg
    parts 013.jpg
    789.6 KB · Views: 202
  • parts 014.jpg
    parts 014.jpg
    711.4 KB · Views: 205
  • parts 012.jpg
    parts 012.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 240
  • parts 011.jpg
    parts 011.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 235
Nor do I, if it goes too high in price, I bail. That's not loosing thats the other person paying to much and me winning! :p

well to give you guys an idea each of those items has cost me around £45, that's for buying price japan shipping uk shipping and tax. They aren't meant to be big earners for me, just something that I thought the club will benefit from. But saying that I will take the highest offer lol, feel free to pm me if you wish.

Speedo Cluster

Hi all, i know the speedo cluster has probably gone now but does anyone know where i might get 1? id be willing to pay £50 :grinning:

rear light clusters + turbo guage?

hi amy, if they havent gone yet I'll pay £200 for the rear light clusters + the turbo tacho

Back