K10 Headlights.

got a mate with a brand spanking new pair which he will be willing to sell about £60 I say for both.

Used your looking at about £15-£20 each new you are looking for about £30-50 each.

I'v a lad over here I can get a set off for 40euro just want to sort a bonnet b4 I get lights ya no... will the standard micra exhaust work for the turbo engine

I'v a lad over here I can get a set off for 40euro just want to sort a bonnet b4 I get lights ya no... will the standard micra exhaust work for the turbo engine
that I have no idea about mate but if I was doing the turbo build for performance I would look into a custom bigger bore system if not I am sure you can weld up some pipe and make it work ;)

that I have no idea about mate but if I was doing the turbo build for performance I would look into a custom bigger bore system if not I am sure you can weld up some pipe and make it work ;)
Well im gona look an see what size bore is the down pipe on mine an then get the size of the micra one an see.. just till I get more money ya no

Back